A week of symfony #339 (24->30 June 2013)
This week, the development activity of Symfony slowed significantly due to the start of the Summer season in the northern hemisphere. This low activity period is the perfect moment to help the Symfony project by working on some pending issues, such as bugs, new features, and enhancements.
Symfony2 development highlights
- b272419: [FrameworkBundle] fixed variable name used in translation cache
- 0cc8872: [Validator] added missing French validator translations
- 40b598c: [Routing] added an extension-point for DI into the Matcher/Generator Dumpers
They talked about us
- Extending Symfony2: Controller Utilities
- Symfony2 forms without an entity and with a conditional validator
- PHP 5.5 Symfony2 performance benchmarks
- Diving Into Symfony 2
- Функции MySQL в Symfony2 или Doctrine User Function
- Crónica de deSymfony 2013
- deSymfony 2013 wrap-up, the biggest Symfony conference of the year
- Symfony2 CMF: One hackday closer to the 1.0 release!
- Drupal 8 Module Development, Part 1: Getting Started
- Departing from Symfony2 into StackPHP Middlewares Part I – Series
A week of symfony #339 (24->30 June 2013) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-339-24-30-june-2013Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.