A week of symfony #356 (21->27 October 2013)
October 27, 2013 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, the complete schedule of the Symfony Live Berlin 2013 conference was unveiled. Meanwhile, the community started integrating Symfony applications with the HHVM project and the first benchmarks showed very promising results.
Development mailing list
- [FrameworkBundle] removing doctrine/common dependency
- [Form] simplified form theming
- [FrameworkBundle] simplified routing container parameter resolution
- [HttpFoundation] prevent PHP from magically setting a 302 header
Symfony2 development highlights
- e9dd408: [Process] reverted file handle usage on Windows platform
- 17a2d66: [DomCrawler, HttpFoundation] made Content-Type attributes identification case-insensitive
- 9f4ca08: [WebProfilerBundle] clean up of WebProfiler Controller classes
They talked about us
- Running symfony standard edition on HHVM
- Symfony benchmark using HHVM
- Testing in isolation with Symfony2 and WebTestCase
- Symfony2 components overview: EventDispatcher
- BlockBundle ~ Improve cache handling
- Envío de correos masivos en Symfony2 mediante spool y envío inmediato
- Looking back at the release of A Year With Symfony
- Get Doctrine2 DBAL connection for different databases in Symfony2
- PHP annotations are a bad idea
- Symfony2 MopaBootstrapBundle is indeed a good bundle, don’t get discouraged and rip the benefits of getting it!
- FOSUserBundle - Overriding Templates - Resetting - Parte IV
- Mettre à profit les cycles de vie Doctrine dans un projet Symfony 2
- Testing Symfony2 RESTful forms using CasperJS
- Building a Web App With Symfony 2: Development
- Certified symfony2 developer
- How to login a user programatically in Symfony2
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.