A week of symfony #410 (03->09 November 2014)
November 9, 2014 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony project focused on interesting discussions about its future. First, it was decided to create the 2.6 and 2.7 branches simultaneously and make the master branch the new Symfony 3.x branch. In addition, the community engaged in a vey passionate discussion about the minimal PHP version requirement for Symfony 3.0.
Symfony2 development highlights
- 8fc3e03: fixed requirements for some Twig Bridge tests
- 5321741: [Filesystem] fixed case for empty folder
- 1bba799: [Process] fixed test that randomly fails
- ffe863c: [Routing] correctly initialize condition as string
- 809cf24: fixed whitespace control for password form widget
Newest issues and pull requests
- [DX][3.0] Tackle bad namings
- SaveSessionHandler saves the session too early when using a StreamedResponse
- Final methods in Serializer prevent mocking
- Translation not processing trans tags
- Best Pratices: Flat Controller example
- [DX] EventDispatcher injection
- Regarding race condition of Lockhandler
They talked about us
- Symfony Live in Berlin: Lots of Symfony in Germany
- Decoupling from a service locator
- El futuro de Symfony 2.6, 2.7 y 3.0
- Intégrer le Genemu Bundle dans Symfony 2
- DailyPics CMS, un projet symfony 2 libre
- Symfony2 : how to fix the Warning: SessionHandler::read() Exception
- Symfony and AngularJS Twig integration
- Symfony のベストプラクティス
- DDD on example of Symfony (SfCampUA14)
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.