A week of symfony #448 (27 July - 2 August 2015)
August 2, 2015 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony 2.6.11 and 2.7.3 maintenance versions were released. Meanwhile, ACLs were removed from Symfony 2.8 core. In addition, in the last Symfony Core meeting it was decided to add PSR-7 support on a component by component basis.
Symfony2 development highlights
- 3ad0794: [DependencyInjection] disallow to call the remove() method on a FrozenParameterBag
- 3b6d2a3: [ClassMapGenerator] skipped ::class constant
- 3358253: [Security] do not save the target path in the session for a stateless firewall
- 77ee866: fix for substr() always returning a string in PHP7
- ad6cb10: [DependencyInjection] do not dump leading backslashes in class names
- 0ce91a6: [HttpKernel] fixed missing _route parameter notice in RouterListener logging case
- d6db6ad: [Intl] fixed the handling of null as locale in the stub intl classes
- 7994513: stopped skipping of tests based on ICU data version whenever possible
- c314659: [Doctrine Bridge] fixed DbalSessionHandler to work with Oracle databases
- 9b7d4c7: [Routing] annotated routes with a variadic parameter
- 73c5eff: [Routing] fixed the retrieval of the default value for variadic arguments
- adc6b30: [Yaml] thrown a ParseException on invalid data type
- 51bacc6: [Debug] cleaned up ExceptionHandlerTest
- 07b38de: [Validator] improved Iban Validation (added more country-based tests, added new error type)
- 4c649dc: [SecurityBundle] compared roles strictly when computing inherited roles
- a7bef1e: [FrameworkBundle] changed the default value of cookie_httponly to true
- 251314e: redesigned the web debug toolbar
- 9293c43: [Config] type specific check for emptiness
- 0de8905: [Config] deprecated cannotBeEmpty() for boolean and numeric nodes
- f02a5dc: [FrameworkBundle] configurable Serializer name converter
- b26a449: [Security] removed security-acl from the core
- 8797711: removed code for PHP <5.5.9
- df4e983: [Debug] removed deprecated ExceptionHandler::createResponse
- 2abdd50: [Form] use FQCN form types in tests
Newest issues and pull requests
- Dual PSR-7 + HttpFoundation support on a component by component basis
- absolute_url() is not able to generate absolue urls for CLI-apps
- [Config] Enum node with 1 value not possible
- Assetic-bundle throws error message in prod environment
- UserSwitch requires redirect?
Twig development highlights
- cfa1404: fixed error guessing in blocks in a child template
Silex development highlights
- 7e8157f: changed the proposed nginx configuration to mimic Symfony's one
- 3ffe0c7: added form type support in FormTrait for flexibility
They talked about us
- Migrating progressively to Symfony without pain with StackPHP
- Tagging Symfony Services
- SymfonyLive London 2015: Meet the speakers: Bernhard Schussek
- How to create a basic form in Symfony 2?
- 6 Rules of thumb to build blazing fast web server applications
- Why consider eZ when you already use Symfony?
- Learn Symfony with Silex, the Demo App and the Best Practices Book
- SymfonyLive London 2015: Meet the speakers: Ciaran McNulty
- Symfony2 – das ultimative Newsletter Tutorial
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.