A week of symfony #450 (10-16 August 2015)
August 16, 2015 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony announced full PHP7 compatibility for all its maintained branches. In addition, Twig published its 1.20.0 security release and the work to make Symfony compatible with both Twig 1.x and 2.x versions was almost completed.
Symfony2 development highlights
- 500c57e: [Yaml] added support for nested merge keys
- 620a3d4: [Serializer] added support for variadic arguments in the GetSetNormalizer
- 2856abe: [Intl] implemented the support of timezone objects in the stub IntlDateFormatter
- d6d93dd: [DoctrineBridge] fixed EntityChoiceList when indexing by primary foreign key
- 32f92cc: [Doctrine Bridge] made Doctrine mappings compiler pass exception message more understandable
- 3d0577d: [WebProfilerBundle] removed _self usage when not needed
- ecfe944: [Console] fixed warning when command alias is longer than command name
- b913695: [Translation] added support for target attributes
- 20e9ed6: unpack nested array instead of using temp var
Newest issues and pull requests
- The templating-related shortcuts in the base controller should be usable without the Templating component
- [Validator] Email without strict flag is too liberal
- [Console] Input validation succeeds with required arguments missing
- [Console] Using an OutputFormatter leads to distortedly rendered Tables
- Method getClientIp in Request return wrong IP with a wrong x-forward-for
Twig development highlights
- 881fb63: added a base node visitor to make compat between 1.x and 2.x possible
- 5514c8e: deprecated the _self variable for usage outside of the from and import tags
- c9501b8: deprecated Twig_Template::getEnvironment()
- 7b6c0e9: prevented importing or calling reserved macro names
- 30be077: fixed sandbox security issue
- a8a125b: forbid access to the Twig environment from template instance
They talked about us
- The Symfony Micro-Framework
- Making Doctrine and Symfony Logged Queries Runnable
- Symfony has no model, but many
- Symfony ya es 100% compatible con PHP7
- Tutorial Symfony2 in 6 punti
- Melhorando o uso de um banco de dados MongoDB com a ajuda de Symfony Listeners
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.