A week of symfony #478 (22-28 February 2016)
This week Symfony fixed lots of minor issues related to the Form component. In addition, a DX issue was fixed to make it optional to define the
alias option when creating custom validation constraints. Lastly, the Serializer component added a new normalizer that supports JsonSerializable objects.
Symfony development highlights
- be30748: [HttpFoundation] fixed BinaryFileResponse incorrect behavior with if-range header
- 9124c28: use dedicate assert methods for PHPUnit tests
- 0807ff7: validated XLIFF translation files
- 4b33fd3: [DependencyInjection] replaced alias in factory services
- a7fee12: [FrameworkBundle] fixed constraint validator alias being required
- 3961412: [Console] fixed escaping of trailing backslashes
- d0cac39: [DomCrawler] fixed ChoiceFormField of type "select" could be "disabled"
- 24cdae7: [WebProfilerBundle] use SVG icons in Twig profiler panel
- 3eac469: [Form] fixed choice value "false" in ChoiceType
- 8f918e5: [Form] refactored RadioListMapper::mapDataToForm()
- cc9f6b0: [DependencyInjection] simplified code in AutowirePass
- dcd4d2e: [Form] fixed some regression in tests with placeholder in AbstractLayout
- 1f33be2: [Form] fixed FQCN in tests added
- 4e253da: [FrameworkBundle] disabled the assets helper when assets are disabled
- c93df16: [HttpFoundation] removed @throws from ParameterBag::get() PHPDoc
- 66a64ae: [DependencyInjection] improved autowiring error messages
- 2f8f9d4: [Serializer] added normalizer / denormalizer awarness
- 9d48b0f: [FrameworkBundle] registered the DataUriNormalizer
- 2c6905e: [FrameworkBundle] registered the DateTimeNormalizer
- db07500: [Serializer] added a normalizer that support JsonSerializable objects
- 0eaf329: [Ldap] added environment-based Ldap server configuration for tests
- aa770e1: [FrameworkBundle] added support for autowiring Doctrine\Common\Annotations\Reader
- c2d1c02: [PropertyInfo] used last version of reflection docblock
- 48f05ec: [PropertyAccess] throw an InvalidArgumentException when the type do not match
Newest issues and pull requests
- [PropertyAccess] Add the ability to remove elements from the arrays
- [Security, Profiler] Incomplete implementation of role hierarchies
They talked about us
- A dropdown for large lists in a Symfony 3 form with choice_loader and Select2
- Modular Routing in Symfony
- Sound of Symfony - Episode 12 - Building a stronger community
- The Ultimate Developer Guide to Symfony - Dependency Injection
- Listening to Symfony2 HTTP Kernel events
- Why You Must Choose Symfony PHP Framework?
- Symfony3; ¿Qué hay de nuevo viejo?
- 「基本からしっかり学ぶ Symfony2 入門」メモ(3)
A week of symfony #478 (22-28 February 2016) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-478-22-28-february-2016Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.