A week of symfony #489 (9-15 May 2016)
This week the first beta of Symfony 3.1 was published in preparation for its release in two weeks. Meanwhile, four maintenance versions were released to address some security issues. In addition, the fourth Symfony Docs Hack Day was announced for next week.
Symfony development highlights
- ff93b17: [Security] limited the maximum length of a submitted username
- f8f624b: [Form] modified iterator_to_array's 2nd parameter to false in ViolationMapper
- 93938be: [Finder] improved SplFileInfo doc on iterator methods so that IDE will known it
- f999e77: [Console] prevented fatal error when calling Command::getHelper without helperSet
- c02eee0: [HttpFoundation] added HTTP 421 to the list of stauts codes
- 17e2911: [DependencyInjection] suggest ExpressionLanguage in composer.json
- 928c1d6: [FrameworkBundle] prevent calling get() for service_container service
- 7e59c71: [Debug] fixed fatal error handlers on PHP 7
- 921f615: [Asset] added a test for StaticVerionStrategy
- 8648fe2: [Console] adjusted width of cells with colspans
- dd33721: [Twig Bridge] deletee 'control-group' class in Bootstrap 3 theme
- 6f48b4b: [Ldap] fixed issue with blank password with LDAP
- 918eb27: [Ldap] added the possibility to configure all available LDAP options for connection
- ea9d6e7: [Yaml] allowed using _ in some numeric notations
Newest issues and pull requests
- Microseconds in Stopwatch Component
- [Console] Progress bar is by default printed to stderr, changing output is complicated
- [Form] setData in FormEvents::SUBMIT doesn't work in compound forms
- [Console] ConsoleHandler never outputs anything if output->getVerbosity() == VERBOSITY_QUIET
- [BrowserKit] Client::request() overwrites $server values
They talked about us
- Symfony: A Tool to Convert NelmioApiDocBundle to Swagger PHP
- The Symfony Advantage: Sharing skills across Bolt CMS, Drupal, eZ Platform...
- GraphQL with PHP and the Symfony Framework
- Symfony development with docker on a mac
- Spotlight: PHP 7.1 and Symfony 3.1
- Learn Symfony and modern PHP with Bolt 3.0 - a Silex powered CMS
- DunglasActionBundle 0.3.0 released!
- Analysis of Coding Conventions for Symfony
- Symfony3: Authentication in controller testing
- How to use more than one database using doctrine orm in Symfony 3
- Primeros pasos con symfony 2
- Symfony Catalunya, un nuevo evento internacional sobre Symfony
- Symfony Meetup #12
A week of symfony #489 (9-15 May 2016) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-489-9-15-may-2016Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.