A week of symfony #490 (16-22 May 2016)
This week Symfony development activity slowed down in preparation of the imminent release of the 3.1 version. Meanwhile, the fourth Symfony Docs Hack Day took place with great success. Lastly, Silex 2.0 was finally released after two years of development.
Symfony development highlights
- 20d694e: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed CORS ajax security issues
- 2731787: [FrameworkBundle] use levenshtein level for better Bundle matching
- 95bb8bb: [FrameworkBundle] fixed server status command when port has been omitted
- 39a18cd: [DependencyInjection] made Autowiring exceptions more future friendly
- 2484087: [Console] removed methods that were needed for PHP 5.3
- 5c3962e: [Validator] added support for DateTimeImmutable
- 7bdd50c: [DependencyInjection] avoid generating call_user_func in more cases
- fce062a: [Cache] renamed nonce to version
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Ldap][Security] Use of LDAP-based storage for RBAC
- [HttpKernel] HttpKernelInterface and SubRequests
- Profiler timeline looks confusing in some cases
- Filesystem: open compressed archives
- [Form] RadioListMapper does not handle empty array
Silex development highlights
- ff0d791: added the possibility to register forms as services
- 4643214: allowed callables for mount
- cb2f361, 8ecd0f0: added a flag to disable the Monolog error handler
- 42bda7b: modified the order in which the form extension is registered
They talked about us
- The first alpha of API Platform 2.0 is available!
- Benchmarking: Can AppServer Beat Symfony’s Performance?
- How to Install and Get Started with Symfony 2 on Ubuntu
- Symfony Docs Contribution Workshop
- From contribs to releases - The Making of Symfony
- Symfony2 – Moving to Translatable Entities
- DrupalCon 2016 New Orleans: Event Recap
- Optimizar exportación de datos con Symfony
- Robustesse, performance et modularité : L’alliance de Drupal 8 et Symfony 2
A week of symfony #490 (16-22 May 2016) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-490-16-22-may-2016Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.