A week of symfony #538 (17-23 April 2017)
April 23, 2017 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, the upcoming Symfony 3.3 version introduced the "autoconfigure" option for automatic configuration of "_instanceof". Meanwhile, Symfony Flex continued unveiling some of its features, such as recipes from the community and opening the main and contrib recipe repositories.
Symfony development highlights
- bc6128b: folded Travis CI output by component
- c9a614e: [VarDumper] minor tweaks to html/css dumps
- 9296a10: [HttpKernel] fixed identifier in request data collector
- b72c11f: [Form] renamed getTypedExtensions() to getTypeExtensions
- 86dbbde: [Workflow] deprecated the default type of a workflow
- 6c7bced: [Security] allowed to set a check_path on json_login listener
- 610a238: [HttpKernel] fixed deprecation of Extension::addClassesToCompile() / AddClassesToCachePass
- df155dd: [SecurityBundle] conditionally register user checker FQCN alias
- 9c0067b: [Console] fixed fatal error when logging console.error without command
- f9bb4dc: [DependencyInjection] reduced memory overhead of id normalization
- ad86e2d: Persist app bootstrapping logs for logger datacollector
- f730ffa: [DependencyInjection] introducing "autoconfigure" option for automatic _instanceof configuration
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Lock] [RFC] Deprecate/Remove Memcached Store
- [DotEnv] Potential issue with $_SERVER overriding
- [DependencyInjection] [DX] Default service tag configuration causes confusion
- [FrameworkBundle] cache:clear instantiates the kernel regardless of its constructor signature
- [Security] UsernamePasswordJsonAuthenticationListener requires custom failure handler to prevent redirect to login
Twig development highlights
- 0db54be: fixed edge case in the method cache for Twig attributes
SwiftMailer development highlights
- fca6ebc: avoid clobbering bcmath scale in NTLMAuthenticator
They talked about us
- Symfony 4: Contributing Recipes
- Symfony form pills – form type options
- 3 Symfony and Laravel Patterns that Make Code Easy to Extend Without Modification
- Sound of Symfony Episode 17 - Symfony 4 an Symfony Flex
- How to create non-sequential unique IDs based on a numeric value (YouTube or URL Shortener style) in Symfony 3
- A Simple RESTful API Tutorial with Symfony 3
- Symfony 4: Los paquetes de la comunidad
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.