A week of symfony #548 (26 June - 2 July 2017)
Symfony development highlights
- 25ab339: [Workflow] added more events to the announce function
- 8b6cb57: [FrameworkBundle] display a proper warning on cache:clear without the --no-warmup option
- 8483564: [Process] remove deprecated features
- 1c106da: [Security] removed support for defining voters that don't implement VoterInterface
Newest issues and pull requests
- Quotes and Escaping in Dotenv component
- Autowire error with Symfony Flex when configuring argument by name
- Support has/was/need method as getters
- Do not validate null values in UserPassword\UniqueEntity validators
- [DependencyInjection] mutated service loses its constructor arguments
They talked about us
A week of symfony #548 (26 June - 2 July 2017) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-548-26-june-2-july-2017Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.