A week of symfony #566 (30 October - 5 November 2017)
This week Symfony continued polishing the upcoming Symfony 3.4 and 4.0 versions (to be released at the end of this month). The most relevant change was the refactorization of how services can be reset for each request. Meanwhile, next week ends the voting period for the Symfony Community Awards 2017. Vote now!
Symfony development highlights
- 151e5e8: [HttpFoundation] added HTTP 103 Early Hints status code to Response
- ca10f8e: [Cache] throw exception if redis and predis are unavailable
- 3bc7b3a: [VarDumper] fixed trailling comma when dumping an exception
- 039250a: [HttpKernel] moved services reset to Kernel::handle() + boot
- 4ae046f: [Twig Bridge] fixed bootstrap checkbox_row to render properly and remove spaceless
- 2e3df94: [HttpKernel] let the storage manage the session starts
- 107881f: [PhpUnitBridge] fixed fatal error in CoverageListener when something goes wrong in Test::setUpBeforeClass
- e973c24: [Config] fixed dump of config references for deprecated nodes
- b833be7: [FrameworkBundle] drop serializer.cache option
Newest issues and pull requests
- Performance comparison of 3.3.9 vs 4.0 beta2
- [Routing] Overriding route puts route on end of collection
- [DependencyInjection] No Circular reference warning for Symfony 3.4 & Doctrine
- PHPUnit tests don't detect deprecations appear during container initialization
- Translations not extracted via debug:translation with Flex structure
They talked about us
- Symfony Flex adoption picks up prior to release of 4.0 in November 2017
- API Platform Admin 0.2: an admin in 1 minute for your API (React Progressive Web App)
- What can You Learn from Menstruation and Symfony Releases
- Symfony 4 — Iniciando a Jornada!
- Le Forum PHP 2017, comme si vous y étiez
- Usando o Symfony Flex para Gerenciar Aplicações Symfony
A week of symfony #566 (30 October - 5 November 2017) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-566-30-october-5-november-2017Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.