A week of symfony #580 (5-11 February 2018)
This week, the upcoming Symfony 4.1 version added support for immutable dates in forms, added new output formats for the workflow:dump command and added support for hasser methods in PropertyInfo. In addition, work continued to make Symfony builds reproducible and to improve the Routing performance.
Symfony development highlights
- 12447d9: [Form] keep the context when validating forms
- f7d9701: [Console] fixed hasParameterOption / getParameterOption when used with multiple flags
- d068954: [PropertyInfo] fixed PhpDocExtractor::getTypes() throws fatal error when type omitted
- b1bf41a: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed sub request link
- abb9132: [TwigBundle] register TwigBridge extensions first
- 4e97b97: [TwigBundle] deprecated "false" in favor of "kernel.debug" as default value of "strict_variable"
- c557327: [HttpFoundation] added support for getting default values in Accept headers
- 5f0c279: [Validator] added "canonicalize" option for Locale validator
- dfa7bb4: [Serializer] fixed security issue on CsvEncoder about CSV injection
- 0c128f8: [Workflow] added PlantUML dumper to workflow:dump command
- ec89ac8: [Form] added support for \DateTimeImmutable objects
- 101a795: always show all deprecations except legacy ones when not weak
- c44a894: [Console] improve Table performance
- 89d1b65: [PropertyInfo] added hassers for accessors prefixes
- f6d7419: [Workflow] remove constraints on transition/place name and updated Dumper
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Validator] Add NotChoice constraint?
- Added support for port in access_control?
- [Serializer] JSON API Format
- Add more underscores in generated route names
- Serialize HTTP Requests & Responses
- Default emitter for outputting a stream
They talked about us
- How to Run Symfony Processes Asynchronously
- Decoupling Silex Applications from the Service Container Implementation
- Drupal 8 core and Symfony components
- Get started with Symfony 4
- Deploing Symfony Project using MySQL to Heroku
- Symfony Tutorial: Building a Blog (Part 2)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.