A week of symfony #589 (9-15 April 2018)
This week, Symfony continued working on the new features of the upcoming 4.1 version, such as iterable support in the SymfonyStyle methods and a new AMQP adapter for the Messenger component. In addition, we opened the Call for Papers for SymfonyLive London 2018 conference.
Symfony development highlights
- 0f9c45e: [Validator] fixed LazyLoadingMetadataFactory with PSR6Cache for non classname if tested values isn't existing class
- 1067468: [Console] don't go past exact matches when autocompleting
- 11bdd80: [DependencyInjection] improve error message for non-autowirable scalar argument
- 16ae720: [HttpKernel] don't create mock cookie for new sessions in tests
- 811c4dd: [HttpKernel] made ServiceValueResolver work if controller namespace starts with a backslash in routing
- 5736321: [Console] support iterable in SymfonyStyle::write/writeln
- a726f05: [Messenger] rename the middleware tag
- 9a99955: [FrameworkBundle] fixed configuration of php_errors.log
- aa04d06: [Messenger] added AMQP adapter
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Remove the internal flag on Inflector component
- Event Dispatcher on Router:generate
- Make it possible to omit keys for service locators
- [Form] Issue with the ordering of global form themes
- [Twig][DX] report unknown folders in templates/bundles in debug:twig
- [Messenger] Allow to provide context in the Serializer class
They talked about us
- Symfony 4 : WYSIWYG editors
- An efficient way to treat MongoDB in Symfony.
- Kunstmaan CMS Hackathon 2018
- Cleaning up the demo project
- DrupalCon Nashville 2018: Symfony 4: From zero to hero
- Symfony 4.1: Aperfeiçoamentos no Validador
- Novidade no Symfony 4.1: Saída Avançada do Console
- Componente Messenger adicionado no Symfony 4.1
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.