A week of symfony #592 (30 April - 6 May 2018)
May 6, 2018 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week Symfony introduced new polyfills for PHP 7.3 and Ctype and started using the Ctype polyfill in Symfony's code. In addition, we made the Symfony command exceptions more concise and introduced a new Serializer interface to enable caching support. Lastly, the German Symfony community celebrated the SymfonyLive Phantasialand 2018 conference with great success.
Symfony development highlights
- 222fef4: [Form] fixed instance variable phpdoc in FormRegistry class
- 6ca520f: use symfony/polyfill-ctype
- 7242b4c: [PHPUnitBridge] add an implementation just for PHP 7.0
- 45fd7f8: [DependencyInjection] don't throw error for unused service missing parent class in ResolveBindingsPass
- 100348a: [FrameworkBundle] use the correct service id for CachePoolPruneCommand in its compiler pass
- 7bbadf5: [Doctrine Bridge] fixed priority for doctrine event listeners
- 278f40f: [Console] hide the short exception trace line from exception messages in Symfony commands
- 5aaa0d7: [Cache] fixed logic for fetching tag versions on TagAwareAdapter
- 5a5b925: [Workflow] use clear() instead of reset()
- 295eaed: [HttpFoundation] renamed some HeaderUtils methods
- 74aa515: [Messenger] late collect and clone messages
- daf7ac0: [Messenger] reset traceable buses
- 50fd769: [Serializer] add ->hasCacheableSupportsMethod() to CacheableSupportsMethodInterface
- 47da23c: [Messenger] renamed Adapters to Transports
- d9c3831: [Messenger] added a new time limit receiver
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC][DomCrawler] Add selectHeading to DomCrawler
- [BrowserKit] Add support for meta refresh redirects
- [DX] Improve the exception page when the controller must return a response (null given)
They talked about us
- How to create better Symfony console applications
- Ivory Becomes FOS Now – CKEditor Bundle for Symfony
- Console Applications With the Symfony Console Component
- Implementing JWT Authentication to your API Platform application
- Testing automático en nuestros proyectos PHP con Docker, Behat y CircleCI
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.1: servidor de depuración
- Symfony 4.1: Melhorias na Sessão
- Symfony 4.1: Melhorias no Console
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.