A week of symfony #606 (6-12 August 2018)
This week Symfony fixed some circular reference issues and improved the performance of the lint:xliff command. In addition, the Symfony and Twig certifications announced a special offer to get you certified with a 40% discount.
Symfony development highlights
- 74a4cea: [HttpFoundation] fixed false-positive ConflictingHeadersException
- ea0b508: [Security] call AccessListener after LogoutListener
- ba31bab: [DependencyInjection] fixed false-positive circular ref leading to wrong exceptions or infinite loops at runtime
- 98d7a95: [DependencyInjection] fixed analyzing lazy refs involved in circular loops
- 3e47827: [Form] removed extra .form-group wrapper around file widget in bootstrap 4
- 9fae8f4: [Translation] fixed performance of lint:xliff command
- 441322f: [DependencyInjection] fixed autowire inner service
- 13dc341: [DependencyInjection] allow autoconfiguring bindings
- f61bc24: [DependencyInjection] fixed dumping service locators
- 550b8b8: [Config] show proposals when unsupported option is provided
- 83a9ca6: [Config] renamed FileLoaderLoadException to LoaderLoadException
- f96753b: [Routing] added fallback to cultureless locale for internationalized routes
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Use bundle class for container extensions
- [Validator] Validate BIC based on associated IBAN
- Follow RFC 5646 format for language identification
- [DX][Debug] Fix a service by its class name
- [DoctrineBridge] Add new file extension for YAML mapping
- Allow safe usage Response::send in controller
They talked about us
- Decomposing the user checking mechanism in Symfony
- Stylish and Standard Console Output with Symfony Style
- Tips to send great e-mails with Symfony
- Symfony 4 : Essential setup and standards
- How do we track request time with Guzzle and Guzzle Bundle?
- Symfony installer
- CQRS is easy with Symfony 4 and his Messanger Component
- Certifícate en Symfony o Twig con un 40% de descuento
- Пошаговое создание бандла для Symfony 4
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony trifft Kiel: Kiel, Germany (August 20, 2018)
- Symfony UG Frankfurt am Main 2018: Frankfurt, Germany (August 28-29, 2018)
- Automatic upgrades and Symfony Console: Berlin, Germany (August 28, 2018)
- Chicago Symfony & React Meetup - August 2018: Chicago, USA (August 29, 2018)
- SymfonyDay 2018: Verona, Italy (October 19, 2018)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.