A Week of Symfony #621 (19-25 November 2018)
This week Symfony focused on fixing the last issues found in the upcoming Symfony 4.2 version, which will be released in two weeks. We also improved the way to handle .env files in Symfony apps. Lastly, we announced discounts to save up to 30% in some Symfony services and a new SymfonyLive conference in Lille (France) in 2019.
Symfony development highlights
- e4a7fd8: [HttpFoundation] fixed trailing space for mime-type with parameters
- b74a086: [FrameworkBundle] deal with explicitly enabled workflow nodes
- e166d96: [PhpUnit Bridge] used Composer to download phpunit
- d0698b2: [Form] fixed empty data for compound date interval
- 73d9804: [DependencyInjection] fixed taking lazy services into account when dumping the container
- ab51fa8: [Cache] fixed optimizing Psr6Cache for AdapterInterface pools
- 812a878: [Routing] removed duplicate schemes and methods for invokable controllers
- 0f2d577: [HttpFoundation] fixed absolute Request URI with default port
- 7f310b4: [Dotenv] properly parse backslashes in unquoted env vars
- 227cf2c: [Messenger] added a trait for synchronous query & command buses
- 4c1e8bd: [HttpKernel, WebProfilerBundle] get the cached client mime type instead of guessing it again
- f9414a8: [Lock] fixed PdoStore::putOffExpiration() and PdoStore::getHashedKey()
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Add the Kernel component
- Optionally use html5-php to parse HTML in DomCrawler
- Make logout_url() and logout_path() return null if logout is not enabled?
- CachingFactoryDecorator consumes unbounded amounts of memory
They talked about us
- Implementing a login fail2ban like system for Symfony with Redis
- Liip Imagine bundle, resize and crop your images in Symfony
- Framework Impressions: A Brief Look Into Symfony 4
- Cache Symfony controller response in Redis or DB
- How to develop your Symfony project online for free!
- Symfony leaves PHP-FIG, the framework interoperability group
- Symfony abandona el proyecto PHP-FIG
- Symfony 4, APCu y Memcached
- Descuentos y promociones de Symfony durante el Black Friday 2018
- Publicando um app com Symfony 4 no Heroku
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony 4.2 and Patterns in Doctrine: Berlin, Germany (November 28, 2018)
- Symfony trifft Kiel: Kiel, Germany (November 29, 2018)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (December 4, 2018)
- Symfony India Meetup 2018: Noida, India (December 15, 2018)
- Symfony Austria Meetup: Vienna, Austria (January 29, 2019)
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #621 (19-25 November 2018) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-621-19-25-november-2018Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.