A Week of Symfony #623 (3-9 December 2018)
This week, 2.7.50, 2.8.49, 3.4.20, 4.0.15, 4.1.9 and 4.2.1 were published as maintenance and security releases. In addition, the SymfonyCon Lisbon 2018 conference gathered hundreds of Symfony community members from all around the world.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 44 pull requests were merged (31 in code and 13 in docs) and 54 issues were closed (49 in code and 5 in docs). Excluding merges, 34 authors made 587 additions and 306 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 317a2f9: [Routing] ignored trailing slash for non-GET requests
- 922e13c: [Cache] fixed Memcached adapter doClear()to call flush()
- b65e6f1: [Form] filter file uploads out of regular form types
- f27dd4b: [Security] detect bad redirect targets using backslashes
- 6f5356c: [Serializer] change timezone to fix tests on Windows
- fc8dc91: [Validator] fixed grouped composite constraints
- 7a46c98: [Form] filter out invalid Intl values
- aca0b84: [Form] filter arrays out of scalar form types
- b8f87e1: [Workflow] fixed BC break for Workflow metadata
- 922e13c: [Cache] fixed Memcached adapter doClear() to call flush()
- 8816b56: [TwigBridge] deprecated legacy Twig paths in DebugCommand and simplifications
Newest issues and pull requests
- [DX][Form] Provide better front end for Collections
- [RFC] Multi-stage cache-warmer
- [Messenger][DX] restart consumer when code changed in debug mode
- Double $kernel->boot() on console commands
- [Yaml] Error parsing file when custom tag references itself
- TranslatorInterface::getLocale() and setLocale()
They talked about us
- SymfonyCon slides: Progressively enhance your Symfony 4 app using Vue, API Platform, Mercure and Panther
- What I’ve learnt after starting to work with Symfony and PostgreSQL
- SymfonyCon Lisbon: A Year of Symfony
- Easy image uploading with Symfony 4 (without bundles) - Symfony
- Symfony 4をDeployerでデプロイしてSlackに通知する
Upcoming Symfony Events
- SUGCGN X-MAS-Special: Cologne, Germany (December 13, 2018)
- Symfony India Meetup 2018: Noida, India (December 15, 2018)
- Sylius Open Workshop #2: Toulouse, France (December 17, 2018)
- Symfony Xmas Meetup: London, United Kingdom (December 17, 2018)
- Sfpot Décembre 2018: Paris, France (December 18, 2018)
- The ultimate developers' X-mas meetup: Berlin, Germany (December 19, 2018)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.