A Week of Symfony #626 (24-30 December 2018)
The last week of 2018 showed a low development activity. The upcoming Symfony 4.3 added a new option to force adding the trailing route parameters and there was a new proposal to add configurable argument value resolvers.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 20 pull requests were merged (14 in code and 6 in docs) and 29 issues were closed (21 in code and 8 in docs). Excluding merges, 18 authors made 1,196 additions and 578 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 91b28ff: [Twig] replaced for-loops with blocks for attributes
- 44e9a91: [DependencyInjection] fixed reporting bindings on overriden services as unused
- f82beb5: [EventDispatcher] TraceableEventDispatcher reset() callStack to null
- 57dad66: [Routing] allowed force-generation of trailing parameters
- 1d3ce9b: [Console, VarDumper] ignore href for PhpStorm terminal emulator
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC][HttpKernel] Configurable argument value resolvers
- [Tests] make all tests final
- [Form] UrlType should be text when default_protocol is set
- [Messenger] Analyze and improve performance
They talked about us
- EU to fund bug bounty programs for Symfony and other open source projects starting January 2019
- How To Convert All Your Symfony Service Configs to Autodiscovery
- Symfony Validation Trick: Dependent Validation
- Concat a string and a secret to build an env variable in a helm template
- Symfony 4, quelles sont les nouveautés ?
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony Meetup I / 2019: Frankfurt am Main, Germany (January 22, 2019)
- Symfony Vienna User Group Meetup: Vienna, Austria (January 29, 2019)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (February 5, 2019)
- 7. PHP Symfony User Group Basel: Basel, Switzerland (February 21, 2019)
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #626 (24-30 December 2018) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-626-24-30-december-2018Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.