A Week of Symfony #637 (11-17 March 2019)
This week, the development activity of the upcoming Symfony 4.3 version focused on the HttpClient and Messenger components, to polish them before the "feature freeze" period starts in two weeks. Meanwhile, the SymfonyLive São Paulo 2019 conference announced its first speakers.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 71 pull requests were merged (40 in code and 31 in docs) and 26 issues were closed (24 in code and 2 in docs). Excluding merges, 33 authors made 4,548 additions and 2,586 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- f038da0: [Routing] fixed XML options resolution
- 21d0197: [Cache] only delete one key at a time when on Predis + Cluster
- 26a92b1: [Cache] fixed performance when using RedisCluster by reducing roundtrips to the servers
- 613bc42: [Validator] fixed a Cache error when using anonymous class
- 218f290: [Intl] added compile binary
- 7e8b767: [Validator] Updated the Swedish translation
- 05a0b54: [Validator] Updated the Bulgarian translation
- 357fe5d: [Validator] Updated the Czech translation
- 89f2a47: [Validator] Updated the Arabic translation
- 00fe6e6: [Process] fixed using argument $php of new PhpProcess()
- 13c32a9: [Cache] fixed LockRegistry
- 29f81b0: [BrowserKit] renamed Client to Browser
- b6f3932: [Messenger] add welcome notice when running the command
- f9d3848: [Workflow] moved code from ValidateWorkflowsPass to the FrameworkExtension
- 5218979: [Form] fixed debug form when using partial type name
- 535c482, 9ee5ff7: [HttpClient] added new bearer option
- 8af6395: [HttpClient] allowed to pass user/pw as an array
- a116347: [Messenger] deprecated LoggingMiddleware in favor of providing a logger to SendMessageMiddleware
- 05fe6a9: [DependencyInjection] added ReverseContainer as a locator that turns services back to their ids
- f666253: [FrameworkBundle] created a hyperlink to interfaces/classes that can be autowired
- 040dc7b: [DependencyInjection] added ability to define an index for service in an injected service locator argument
- 31be5cf: [Messenger] used AMQP auto-setup in all cases not just in debug
- cbb0b81: [Monolog] disabled DebugLogger in CLI
- 6fa4d2b: [MonologBridge] added monolog processors adding route and command info
- b443176: [Serializer] normalized constraint violation parameters
- d7fdcb1: [HttpClient] made exceptions public
Newest issues and pull requests
- [HttpClient] Next steps
- [Form] Import single block from a template?
- Suggest packages on missing autowiring aliases
- [Messenger] Making it Shine
- [Messenger][RFC] Generic TransportConfig stamp
- [RFC] Introduce custom attributes for Responses
They talked about us
- Introducing HarmonyCMS
- Send Symfony application logs to Slack with Monolog
- Why we Migrated from Nette to Symfony in 3 Weeks - Part 2 - Escaping Semantic Hell
- Why we Migrated from Nette to Symfony in 3 Weeks - Part 3 - Brain Drain Dead Packages-Lock
- Hey Responder, please respond to me with a Symfony response
- Symfony Meetup at ABOUT YOU
- Cómo desplegar un proyecto Symfony con Deployer
- Simplifier le debug de son application: étendre le Profiler Symfony
- Prise en main et test du nouveau serveur local Symfony
- Envoyer des logs applicatifs Symfony vers Slack avec Monolog
- Push em Tempo Real com o Symfony!
- Proteção Automática para Evitar Rastreamento por Mecanismos de Busca no Symfony 4.3
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Sfpot March 2019: Gennevilliers, France (March 19)
- Symfony Meetup II / 2019: Frankfurt, Germany (March 19)
- Symfony User Group Cologne - March'19: Cologne, Germany (March 21)
- 16th Symfony Bucharest Meetup: Bucharest, Romania (March 21)
- Symfony User Group NL meetup: Utrecht, Netherlands (March 21)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.