A Week of Symfony #647 (20-26 May 2019)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, Symfony 4.3 beta2 version was released to better prepare for the final Symfony 4.3 release of the next week. Meanwhile, work on Symfony 4.4 (to be released on November 2019) started with the addition of Redis Sentinel support in Cache and LTS config information in the profiler.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 42 pull requests were merged (37 in code and 5 in docs) and 23 issues were closed (20 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 26 authors made 1,173 additions and 207 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- e24e7dc: [ProxyManager] isProxyCandidate() does not take into account interfaces
- b60872b: [Process] fixed infinite waiting for stopped process
- f93e252: [DependencyInjection] fixed using bindings with locators of service subscribers
- 8a220d8: [WebProfilerBundle] used absolute URL for profiler links
- b647f74: [Finder] fixed wrong method call casing
- 451b440: [Translation] fixed issue with new vs old TranslatorInterface in TranslationDataCollector
- b5dfbef: [HttpClient] added missing argument check
- 86bc1be: [Workflow] used method marking store
- 6fb05dc: [Messenger] fixed Redis Connection::get() should be non blocking by default
- 6545805: [Messenger] added "non sendable" stamps
- 987e1cf: [Messenger, DoctrineBridge] throw UnrecoverableMessageHandlingException when passed invalid entity manager name
- 7f43878: [HttpClient] allow arrays as query parameters
- 274ff66: [HttpClient] only use CURLMOPT_MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS & CURL_VERSION_HTTP2 if defined
- 90ca404: [HttpClient] display proper error message on TransportException when curl is used
- cf7a91c: [Cache] improved logged messages
- 77153b0: [FrameworkBundle] fixed named autowiring aliases for TagAwareCacheInterface
- 6bd10a8: [Mime] added MIME type audio/x-hx-aac-adts
- 6aacfea: [HttpClient] fixed handling exceptions thrown before first mock chunk
- 5239873: [DependencyInjection] deprecated short callables in YAML
- 63d7309: [Cache] added Redis Sentinel support
- 24af4c5: [HttpKernel] added LTS config
Newest issues and pull requests
- Split contracts into separate interface packages
- [Translator] Improve external resource loading per locale
- [Logger] Allow to handle stdout logging in a better way
- [FrameworkBundle] Set only desired locales
They talked about us
- Symfony 4.2 Console Cheat Sheet
- How to Deploy a PHP Symfony Application on Aws Lambda Using Bref?
- Symfony and ReactPHP Series — Chapter 1
- Symfony and ReactPHP Series — Chapter 2
- Symfony and ReactPHP Series — Chapter 3
- Symfony and ReactPHP Series — Chapter 4
- Symfony and ReactPHP Series — Chapter 5
- Creando aplicaciones de Symfony a través de sus componentes: Console
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.3: Mejores asertos para tests funcionales
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.3: Configurando servicios con setters inmutables
- Encoder de Senha Nativo no Symfony 4.3
- Symfony 4.3: Aprimoramentos no Validador Timezone
- Extraindo Conteúdo de Tradução dos Arquivos PHP no Symfony 4.3
- Le binaire Symfony à l’usage
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony 4.3 & Mailer & HttpClient: Berlin, Germany (May 28)
- #18 Supercharge your Symfony App: Bucharest, Romania (May 29)
- Symfony Meetup III / 2019: Frankfurt, Germany (May 28)
- Etwas mit FormTypes, AWS und der Unsplash-API: Hamburg, Germany (June 4)
Call to Action
- Give Symfony a star on GitHub
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.