A Week of Symfony #659 (12-18 August 2019)
This week, Symfony added support for an alternative directory convention for bundles which is similar to the one used in full Symfony apps. In addition, it continued adding types for arguments across its entire codebase.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 104 pull requests were merged (52 in code and 52 in docs) and 29 issues were closed (22 in code and 7 in docs). Excluding merges, 46 authors made 5,747 additions and 4,703 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 0fd4f8a: [Intl] cleanup unused language aliases entry
- b382e62: [HttpFoundation] fixed getMaxFilesize() returning zero
- 08147dd: [Console] fixed a PHP notice when there is no function in the stack trace of an Exception
- 73dcf71: [Serializer] fixed docblocks and parameter names
- ad8c35f: [SecurityBundle] displayed the correct class name on the deprecated notice
- d77d89d: [Mailer] don't duplicate addresses in Sendgrid Transport
- 3bc4e4f: [WebLink] implemented PSR-13 directly
- 046aff2: [Form] added type declarations to private DefaultChoiceListFactory methods
- 44f6e94: [Serializer] encoded empty objects as objects instead of arrays
- d6773bc: [Translation] allowed .xliff file extension in XliffLintCommand
- 32e0a25: [HttpKernel, FrameworkBundle] added alternative convention for bundle directories
- 50c5911: [DependencyInjection] deprecated support for non-object services
- 320e495: [ErrorHandler] trigger deprecation in DebugClassLoader when child class misses a return type
- a1f0c67: [Lock] removed deprecated method
- 90e3da4: [VarDumper] added parameter type declarations
- 63b27f6: [ExpressionLanguage] added more parameter types
- 0ec5d5b: [HttpKernel] added more parameter types
- bb41d53: [VarDumper] added types to private methods
- e8f4dfc: [FrameworkBundle] added parameter types from Translation
- d68b255: [FrameworkBundle] added parameter types from Routing
- 23334df: [FrameworkBundle] added parameter types from DependencyInjection
- 2439837: [FrameworkBundle] added parameter types from HttpKernel
- 3522590: [Mailer] added support for the queued flag in the EmailCount assertion
- 64d2be5: [Serializer] added more parameter types
Symfony Local Server
- Fix PHP-FPM logs wrong levels
- Fix panic when installing the local CA and the system trust store cannot be found
- Fix panic when a file/dir is not accessible when discovering PHP versions
- Add support for
previousas supported versions on symfony new
- Add automatic
composerdownload when not available on
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Messenger] New transport STOMP
- [Forms] Add 'aria-invalid' to a form entry when it contains constraint violations
- [Serializer] Make default Encoders easier to extend from
- [Intl] Languages and ISO 639-2 three-letter language codes
- [RFC][Intl] Exclude legacy languages?
- Should Symfony translate security exception messages?
They talked about us
- Enhanced your functional tests with Symfony (API context)
- How to Deploy Symfony on Alibaba Cloud
- Symfony SwiftMailer — Et si je t’envoi un mail ?
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony Forms: Berlin, Germany (August 21)
- Die neue Mailer-Komponente: Hamburg, Germany (September 3)
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #659 (12-18 August 2019) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-659-12-18-august-2019Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.