A Week of Symfony #688 (2-8 March 2020)
This week, the upcoming Symfony 5.1 version added a portable HTTP/2 implementation for the Symfony HttpClient based on Amp HTTP client and the DumpServer was improved to log whenever a payload is received.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 48 pull requests were merged (24 in code and 24 in docs) and 35 issues were closed (28 in code and 7 in docs). Excluding merges, 30 authors made 1,932 additions and 289 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- dcf3da8: [SecurityBundle] minor fixes in configuration tree builder
- 600b2b5: use some PHP 5.4 constants unconditionally
- e44a3f5: [DependencyInjection] fixed XmlFileLoader error message
- c510547: [Validator] updated Polish translation
- 0ad2fdf: [Validator] updated Arab translation
- 0936a4e: [DomCrawler] prevent deprecation being triggered from assertion
- 4ab8774: [FrameworkBundle] register only existing transport factories
- afdd507: [Routing] prevent localized routes _locale default & requirement from being overridden
- d246e94: [Routing] fix some wrong localized routes tests
- 1647cbd: [DependencyInjection] fixed dumping errored definitions
- 3801ddc: [DependencyInjection] ignore extra tags added by autoconfiguration in PriorityTaggedServiceTrait
- db46f3b: [Ldap] add error code in exceptions generated by ldap
- f632b76: [HttpClient] add portable HTTP/2 implementation based on Amp's HTTP client
- 45c4ffa: [Security/Http] hash persistent RememberMe token
- b470af1: [VarDumper] log whenever a payload is received in DumpServer
- dbe37de: [Messenger] show message & handler(s) class description in debug:messenger
Symfony CLI is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It includes the Symfony Local Server, the best way to run local Symfony applications. This week Symfony CLI released its new 4.12.10 version with the following changes:
SYMFONY_DEFAULT_ROUTE_*variables when using Varnish as the front end
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] [Routing] Allow multiple controllers per HTTP method
- [RFC][DI] Automatically register interfaces as tags
- [TwigBridge] Add trans_default_locale twig tag
- [RFC][Validator] empty string validation
- [HttpClient] Add option to disable debug buffer in CurlResponse
They talked about us
- Symfony Messenger worker on Kubernetes
- Run Symfony 5.x Web App on Docker Container
- New Release: Sylius 1.7 is all about UI/UX improvements
- Cómo usar Symfony workflow, el nuevo componente de Symfony
- Symfony. El patrón Template
- Développons un Chat avec Symfony, Mercure et Vue.js !
- Intégration de Epay NC sur symfony 4/5 via le client Lyra.
- Mise en place d’une connexion par lien magique avec Symfony
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony User Group Osnabrück: Osnabrück, Germany (March 12)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (April 7)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.