A Week of Symfony #696 (27 April - 3 May 2020)
This week, Symfony 3.4.40, 4.4.8 and 5.0.8 maintenance versions were released. Meanwhile, the updated Security component removed the anonymous concept and a new Runtime component was proposed to decouple applications from global state. Finally, a new online conference in French was announced for May 7th 2020.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 31 pull requests were merged (25 in code and 6 in docs) and 18 issues were closed (16 in code and 2 in docs). Excluding merges, 19 authors made 854 additions and 359 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- f7749c3: [PhpUnitBridge] fixed compat with PHP 5.3
- d765a09: fixed Form annotation
- aee10cd: [Validator] fixed lazy property usage
- f8d3b06: [Cache] fixed not supported Redis eviction policies
- 4528c11: [Serializer] do not transform empty \Traversable to Array
- a804333: [Form] provide a useful message when extension types don't match
- 75e3d75: [DependencyInjection] limit recursivity of ResolveNoPreloadPass
- a114f8d: [Security] require entry_point to be configured with multiple authenticators
- 27c10f0: [HttpFoundation, HttpKernel] added more preload always-needed symbols
- 0633308: [FrameworkBundle] append files to preload in CacheWarmupCommand
- da6620c: [Notifier] fixed some Mattermost bridge errors
- ed1b6ea: [Messenger] added missing port SQS Host Header request
- c30d6f9: [Security] fixed bug introduced in entry_point configuration
- 1308dd5: [Security] renamed VerifyAuthenticatorCredentialsEvent to CheckPassportEvent
- 28bb74c: [SecurityBundle] fixed entry point service ID resolving and multiple guard entry points
- 09f9079: [Security] removed anonymous in the new security system
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] [Translation] Profiler panel improvements
- Console: Support Left/Right Arrow Keys
- Ability to determine if Event was fired from TraceableEventDispatcher
- [FrameworkBundle][RFC] Introduce a new RedirectException
- [Workflow] Choose which Workflow events should be dispatched
They talked about us
- Using RabbitMQ in A Symfony Application Through Messenger Component
- Doctrine: cascade =remove VS orphanRemoval = true
- Symfony parameters and environment variables
- TailwindCSS with Webpack Encore
- Sulu 2.1 RC1 is here - with Symfony 5 Support, Nested Blocks and Deep Links
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Stacks y middleware
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Más y mejores integraciones
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Resolución de URL
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Mejoras en el serializador
- Validasi Form API Platform + Symfony
- Как переиспользовать код с бандлами Symfony 5? Часть 5. Конфигурация
- Symfony FormTypeの使い方(使ったことあるものだけ)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.