A Week of Symfony #730 (21-27 December 2020)
December 27, 2020 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by Sulu. Sulu is the CMS for Symfony developers. It provides pre-built content-management features while giving developers the freedom to build, deploy, and maintain custom solutions using full-stack Symfony. Sulu is ideal for creating complex websites, integrating external tools, and building custom-built solutions.
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by Les-Tilleuls.coop. Les-Tilleuls.coop is a team of 70+ Symfony experts who can help you design, develop and fix your projects. We provide a wide range of professional services including development, consulting, coaching, training and audits. We also are highly skilled in JS, Go and DevOps. We are a worker cooperative!
Symfony development highlights
- 18927fe: [Intl] updated the ICU data to 68.2
- 64cc4d8: [ProxyManagerBridge] fixed PHP notice and switched to "friendsofphp/proxy-manager-lts"
- 457c8b1: [Mailer] handle failure when sending the DATA command
- 018e33a: [VarDumper] fixed displaying 'mixed' as '?mixed'
- 0ed047f: [VarDumper] fixed display of nullable union return types
- 1ee1659: [Notifier] introduced abstract test cases
- fb8935e: [Security] fixed event propagation for globally registered security events
- 4c9e663: [Notifier] supported empty path for Slack DSN
- 9e56c00: [Security] added RememberMe Badge to LoginLinkAuthenticator
- 80c5aeb: [TwigBridge] allowed null values in form helpers
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- Building a Shopping Cart with Symfony
- On the road with Roadrunner
- Symfony HTML to PDF with AJAX call
- [Symfony] @Templateアノテーションを使わないほうがいい理由
- [Symfony] @IsGranted("ROLE_HOGE")をPOSTリクエスト時のみ適用する方法
- [2020年末版] 実務でSymfonyアプリを作るときにだいたい共通してやっていること
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Published in #A week of symfony
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.