A Week of Symfony #731 (28 December 2020 - 3 January 2021)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, Symfony development activity focused on fixing some small issues. In addition, we published the Symfony 2020 Year in Review to summarize the Symfony activity during the past year.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 52 pull requests were merged (26 in code and 26 in docs) and 53 issues were closed (38 in code and 15 in docs). Excluding merges, 25 authors made 1,544 additions and 1,308 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- bbe1bb7: [Messenger] fixed stopwach usage if it has been reset
- 841ec99: [Form] fixed passing null $pattern to IntlDateFormatter
- 04c67e6: [Yaml] do not dump extra trailing newlines for multiline blocks
- a0d66d2: [Lock] fixed config merging in lock
- da07550: [Form] disabled error bubbling by default when inherit_data is configured
- a902dd8: [Yaml] keep trailing newlines when dumping multi-line strings
- 3c50aac: [Security] added test to ensure all security events are propagated
- 2a807f9: [Uid] handle ValueErrors triggered by ext-uuid on PHP 8
- e6ba3a5: [Messenger] fixed PostgreSQL transport when the retry table is the same
- 37aba3d: [Security] fixed event propagation for AuthenticationTokenCreatedEvent when globally registered
- b6fdd6d: [Notifier] validate Slack token syntax
- df5dcc3: [PhpUnitBridge] removed obsolete polyfills
- ec9ed2f: [Notifier] changed constructor signature for Mattermost and Esendex transports
- e905b8d: [PhpUnitBridge] modernized CoverageListener
- 29c7bfa: [PropertyInfo] support multiple types for collection keys & values
- 61aa8fd: [Messenger] setup queues once in AMQP
- b308458: [Serializer] migrated ArrayDenormalizer to DenormalizerAwareInterface
- 9cb88fe: [Messenger] deprecated option prefetch_count
- 5e10543: [FrameworkBundle, HttpFoundation] added assertResponseFormatSame()
- d2e589c: [DomCrawler] deprecated parents() in favor of ancestors()
Newest issues and pull requests
- AcceptHeader::fromString does not correctly detect Turbo Stream
- Transactions and their propagation management
They talked about us
- Zero-downtime deployment of your Symfony app using Capistrano and GitHub Actions
- Securing an API with JWT and API-Platform
- Introducing the Symfony UX
- Pagerfanta 3.0 Beta Released
- Sécuriser une API avec JWT et API Platform
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.