A Week of Symfony #733 (11-17 January 2021)
This week, Symfony added a new shortcut to render forms and set the needed HTTP status code when the form contains errors. In addition, Symfony appointed Oskar Stark as a new member of the Symfony Core team and it published an update on the diversity initiative.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 75 pull requests were merged (51 in code and 24 in docs) and 152 issues were closed (97 in code and 55 in docs). Excluding merges, 34 authors made 5,643 additions and 3,673 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- b85611f: don't allow unserializing classes with a destructor
- 2852a42: [Cache] fixed possible collision when writing tmp file in filesystem adapter
- 7aad824: [Yaml] a colon followed by spaces exclusively separates mapping keys and values
- 0211b9a: [Config] fix handling float-like key attribute values
- 6eff263: [Mailer] fix missing BCC recipients in SES bridge
- d23b74e: [Serializer] rename normalize param
- f021d6f: updated Slovenian translations
- 9c6381c: [HttpFoundation] use atomic writes in MockFileSessionStorage
- 0e25f40: [DependencyInjection] don't trigger notice for deprecated aliases pointing to deprecated definitions
- 2c9a837: [DoctrineBridge] fix circular loop with EntityManager
- 8076c2f: [DoctrineBridge] take into account that property could be a column name for a referenced entity
- 833a9e0: [Security] replace message data in JSON security error response
- 5ba237a: [DependencyInjection] skip deprecated definitions in CheckTypeDeclarationsPass
- 4169746: [Notifier] make EmailMessage & SmsMessage transport nullable
- 402a800: [Messenger] fix auto-setup for fifo queue in AmazonSqs
- 5dff21b: [Security] move the handleAuthenticationSuccess logic outside try/catch block
- 15e7eee: [HttpClient] fix transient test with HttpClient jitter
- f448627: [SecurityBundle] remove invalid service definition
- 1eb849d: [Notifier] change DSN API
- e55762d: [Notifier] add GatewayApi bridge
- f2ba203: [Notifier] add Octopush notifier transport
- 0764380: [Notifier] add AllMySms Bridge
- 771a2a4: [HttpFoundation] deprecate the NamespacedAttributeBag class
- 93e853d: [Security] RoleHierarchy returns an unique array of roles
- fa87194: [FrameworkBundle] add renderForm() helper setting the appropriate HTTP status code
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Uid] Add fromBase58(), fromBase32(), fromRfc4122() and fromBinary() methods
- Nondeterministic cache builds
- Debug option for Symfony Console (Xdebug)
They talked about us
- Login attempt in Symfony under 5.2 version
- Create Symfony Bundles on a whim
- What you need to know about Symfony 5.2
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.