A Week of Symfony #737 (8-14 February 2021)
This week, Symfony Panther 1.0 was released, adding many features and improvements to this browser testing and web scraping library. Meanwhile, the Symfony 5 book was updated for Symfony 5.2. Finally, the upcoming Symfony conferences made a last call for submitting speaking and training proposals.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 45 pull requests were merged (22 in code and 23 in docs) and 33 issues were closed (26 in code and 7 in docs). Excluding merges, 19 authors made 6,148 additions and 810 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- c75687f: [FrameworkBundle] fix registering annotations.cache on the container.hot_path
- 52a999c: [FrameworkBundle] fix freshness checks with boolean parameters on routes
- 79ccf88: modernize func_get_args() calls to variadic parameters
- dc20a31: [Finder] use a lazyIterator to close files descriptors when no longer used
- 4626100: [Finder] mark the LazyIterator class as internal
- ec38bab: [Form] forward the label_html option to expanded choice fields
- b636e66: [RateLimiter] fix sliding_window misbehaving with stale records
- f93b738: [Notifier] add data field to Firebase options
- 37e1823: [FrameworkBundle, Messenger] add RouterContextMiddleware
- 12b9d92: [Uid] add UidFactory to create Ulid and Uuid from timestamps and randomness/nodes
- d97ab18: [Filesystem] remove dirs atomically if possible
- 1f067bc: [HttpFoundation] fix consistency in sessions not found exceptions
- f2f880a: [Filesystem] improve messages on failure
- c757845: [Security] extract password hashing from security-core with proper wording
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- Using PHP8 attributes with Symfony Value Resolvers
- User authentication and authorization with shared session in a micro-services architecture based on Symfony
- Symfony 5 : Mocking private autowired services in Controller functional tests
- How to build a clean Docker Symfony 5.2 PHP8 PostegreSQL Nginx project
- Get your SQL functions in DQL
- Symfony : Bundle icin kolay yapilandirma yapmak
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #737 (8-14 February 2021) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-737-8-14-february-2021Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.