A Week of Symfony #743 (22-28 March 2021)
This week, the upcoming Symfony 5.3 version updated PHP attributes to always use the #As... prefix to better differentiate them from other classes, it improved the login link feature to support generating magic links with specific locales and it added a Tailwind CSS theme for Symfony forms.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 55 pull requests were merged (38 in code and 17 in docs) and 33 issues were closed (26 in code and 7 in docs). Excluding merges, 36 authors made 1,045 additions and 674 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 602b520: [HttpClient] remove using $http_response_header
- 689056e: [Validator] avoid triggering the autoloader for user-input values
- 9a8e2c2: [Security] handle properly 'auto' option for remember me cookie security
- 1665555: [Translation] fix update existing key with existing +int-icu domain
- a863e2f: [HttpKernel] ConfigDataCollector to return known data without the need of a Kernel
- d0875a9: [Form] always use 'en' for IntegerToLocalizedStringTransformer
- 9889c49: [HttpClient] fix using stream_copy_to_stream() with responses cast to php streams
- 5666a45: [Form] error if the input string couldn't be parsed as a date
- 7611d24: [Security] improve login throttling rate limiter requirement message
- 0f4870b: [RateLimiter] security hardening
- 4c2f77e: [FrameworkBundle] ensure TestBrowserToken::$firewallName is serialized
- 1044c0b: [Console] fix emojis messing up the line width
- e494b38: [DependencyInjection] fixed parsing deprecated definitions without message key
- 3640a88: [HttpKernel] add #[AsController] attribute for declaring standalone controllers on PHP 8
- 45b53fe: add #[As-prefix] to service attributes
- 7f64012: [Contracts] added TranslatorInterface::getLocale()
- 4e3ae2d: [Serializer] add a Custom End Of Line in CSV File
- 3bf6798: [Security] support LoginLink with specific locale
- 620989d: [HttpFoundation] add support for mysql unix_socket and charset in PdoSessionHandler::buildDsnFromUrl
- 2dcf313: [Security] move the badges resolution check to AuthenticatorManager
- 0d08a21: [PasswordHasher] the $algorithms array is only used when $algorithm is set
- 912d3e5: [TwigBridge] add tailwindcss form layout
- 4193868: [Cache] support a custom serializer in the ApcuAdapter class
- 8081d97: [Serializer] nicer ExtraAttributesException message for single attribute
Newest issues and pull requests
- Forwarded header not used in Request::getPort() and Request::getScheme()
- Command for clearing old/stale http_cache (Symfony Reverse Proxy) entries
- [Messenger] Retry feature that is not failed-only-message oriented
- Export analysis results according to the translation process
- Add a way to resolve environment variables in debug:config
They talked about us
- Add the Symfony Stopwatch to Services without changing them
- Batch processing in Symfony
- Complete guide to Integrate Symfony 5.2 with angular 9.0.0
- Why We Use Symfony
- Help my Doctrine migrations are broken!
- Symfony, te elijo a ti
- EasyAdmin 3 — Tips : Télécharger plusieurs images (sans bundle ni solutions tierces)
- Partie 2 : Des tests fiables et performants avec Behat et Selenium
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.