A Week of Symfony #747 (19-25 April 2021)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, the last new features of Symfony 5.3 were merged, such as the new translation providers and the new Target attribute to tell how a dependency is used and to hint named autowiring aliases. In addition, the first beta of Symfony 5.3 was published, so you can start testing it in your apps before its release at the end of May 2021.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 61 pull requests were merged (24 in code and 37 in docs) and 40 issues were closed (30 in code and 10 in docs). Excluding merges, 30 authors made 6,205 additions and 1,508 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- f8518ca: [Cache] add full TLS support for RedisCluster
- df6b1eb: [Yaml] allow tabs as separators between tokens
- d4844ef: [DependencyInjection] do nothing in AliasDeprecatedPublicServicesPass when the service is private
- f1ac7a8: [Mailer] use correct spelling when accessing the SMTP php.ini value
- cef2f64: [DependencyInjection] add missing bool type in procesValue()
- 59211ce: [DependencyInjection] add #[Target] to tell how a dependency is used and hint named autowiring aliases
- 1ed5e0c: [DependencyInjection] improve autowiring errors when named autowiring aliases exist
- 0e924b8: [Semaphore] inline lua scripts used by semaphore
- f82c118: [Config] use plural name on array values
- 71c6c42: [Config] make sure one can build cache on Windows and then run in (Docker) Linux
- be384cf: [FrameworkBundle] deprecate creating public workflow services
- 6ff9c97: [Translation] adding Translation Providers
- 8361713: [Config] improve exception messages when extension could not be found
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Container linting using psalm
- [UID] Add UUID/ULID Environment Variable Processor
- [Form] Allow custom LabelGuesser
- Support Google PHP on Cloud Functions
They talked about us
- Translations in Vue.js (with TS) and Symfony
- EasyAdmin bundle: flash message after save
- EasyAdmin bundle : message flash après sauvegarde
- Symfony Process : Comment exécuter du shell dans son code
- Authentification OpenID Connect avec Symfony (1/3)
- Authentification OpenID Connect avec Symfony (2/3)
- Authentification OpenID Connect avec Symfony (3/3)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.