A Week of Symfony #758 (5-11 July 2021)
This week, Symfony development activity focused on adding more types, including union types, to all components in the upcoming 6.0 version. Meanwhile, Symfony 5.4 added support for the scalar backed enumerations defined by PHP 8.1.
Symfony development highlights
- 2ed8a90: [Console, DependencyInjection] tighten types
- ba7e97d: [Lock] fix derivating semaphore from key
- 305e210, 120f3d6, fa182e6: replace some mocks by actual implementations in tests
- 7385bc8: [TwigBridge] do not render the same label id attribute twice
- 92a086c: [Validator] update Ukrainian translations
- fee32aa: [Notifier] fix TransportTestCase
- 03e9081: prepare PasswordUpgraderInterface implementations for 6.0 signature
- 4a03392: [Console] fix save correct name in setDefaultCommand() for PHP8
- 9fdc06b: [Messenger] fix use_notify default value for PostgreSqlConnection
- e33714b: [DependencyInjection] fix TaggedLocator attribute without indexAttribute argument
- 61f26b6: [Serializer] add support of PHP backed enumerations
- fe71423: [VarDumper] add ability to style doubles and integers independently
- b19200c: [Notifier] fix Mailjet bridge tests
- 4ee32d3: stop using service "session" in our tests
- 83825c5: [FrameworkBundle] fix removing "action" from route names
- 356c953: [Security] deprecate "always authenticate" and "exception on no token"
- 479919d: [Cache] make LockRegistry use semaphores when possible
- 5056841: [Serializer] fetch type information only once
- f25c022: [Asset] add types to private properties
- e880275: [BrowserKit] add types to private properties
- 64cad9e: [Config] add types to private properties
- b6c307f: [CssSelector] add types to private properties
- 06c9d62: [Dotenv] add types to private properties
- 617bb4c: [DomCrawler] add types to private properties
- 30507bd: [Cache] add types to private properties
- 855b47f: [Cache] implement psr/cache 3
- 5bd3024: [Cache] add union types
- fa99245: [Form] add union types
- 9aa1adc: [Security] remove getPassword() and getSalt() from UserInterface
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Form] Restrict types for the label option for form fields
- Better on limit exit code managment for messenger worker vs supervisor
- Add has attribute collectors
- Remove internal from setContainer() method in AbstractController
They talked about us
- How to execute multiple GraphQL mutations in a transaction using Overblog GraphQL Bundle
- Les attributs PHP 8 dans Symfony
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.