A Week of Symfony #806 (6-12 June 2022)
This week, Symfony 6.1.1 maintenance version was released to fix all the issues reported since the recent Symfony 6.1 stable release. Meanwhile, the upcoming Symfony 6.2 version added a new feature to get the current firewall configuration in a simpler way. Finally, the SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer conference will take place next week.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 48 pull requests were merged (35 in code and 13 in docs) and 27 issues were closed (22 in code and 5 in docs). Excluding merges, 24 authors made 1,309 additions and 586 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- d8212cb: [Console] escape % in command name & description from getDefaultName()
- 19bd831: [FrameworkBundle] fix XML cache config
- 0591cd9: [Messenger] remove redundant interface in DoctrineReceiver
- 2cae93a: [Mime] allow URL as a path in the DataPart::fromPath
- e94f1f6: [Mailer] fix for missing sender name in case with usage of the EnvelopeListener
- 2cbbec4: [Console] fix deprecation when description is null
- ce8e5b7: [Messenger] use the outermost wrapping DBAL connection
- 5346467: [Form] fix choice filter error when loading mix of grouped and non-grouped choices
- 38f4695: [Validator] fix getting class constraints on debug command
- 2faa354: [Mailer] fix Error Handling for OhMySMTP Bridge
- 742c3c2: [HttpKernel] fix BackedEnumValueResolver already resolved enum value
- 3184226: [FrameworkBundle] disable Serializer data collect by default
- 72ab165: [HttpClient] copy as cURL fixes
- 846bc96: [HttpClient, WebProfilerBundle] catch errors when encoding body for curl command line
- bf255fa: [PropertyInfo] fix multi phpdoc covered promoted properties
- a1d6134: [SecurityBundle] add service alias for legacy Security helper
- 09a0edf: remove Debug component leftovers
- 1e85fba: [Security] add an easier way to get the current firewall configuration
- 959b22d: [Security] enforce maximum username length in UserBadge
- aaa821b: [Security] centralize max username length enforcement
- 38f4695: fix getting class constraints on debug command
- ce227a1: [DependencyInjection] fix dumped container
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Form] A programmatic way to get the label of a field
- [DependencyInjection] Add attribute #[Exclude]
- Add Built-in TypeScript project templates
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 10 June 2022
- How to use Dragonfly to store user sessions with Symfony
- Initializing your Symfony project with solid foundations
- Symfony routes with conditions
- The right way to check for empty content in Twig
- Sulu is the Obvious Choice for Leankoala, a Symfony-based Outage Monitoring Service
- Initialisez votre projet Symfony avec des fondations solides
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.