A Week of Symfony #860 (19-25 June 2023)
This week, Symfony development activity focused on fixing bugs in maintained branches: update ICU data to 73.2, fix some design issues in the Profiler, fix secrets:list command and about command, etc. Meanwhile, the upcoming Symfony 6.4 version added features such as automatic route aliases for controllers FQCN and FQCN::method, deprecation of ContainerAwareInterface and allowing to pass a single constraint to the When constraint.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 56 pull requests were merged (38 in code and 18 in docs) and 33 issues were closed (22 in code and 11 in docs). Excluding merges, 34 authors made 3,017 additions and 774 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 98ecd86: update ICU data to 73.2
- d979cfe: [HttpClient] fix int conversion for GenericRetryStrategy with floated multiplier
- 2d2cbad: only update autoload_runtime.php when it changed
- 46cda10: [VarDumper] dumping DateTime throws error if getTimezone is false
- 5c512f6: [FrameworkBundle] ignore missing directories in about command
- 204ca41: [HttpClient] fix encoding some characters in query strings
- cc42fa7: [Validator] add missing validator translations in Polish language
- d048b8a: [Messenger] preserve existing Doctrine schema
- 666b595: [HttpClient] explicitly exclude CURLOPT_POSTREDIR
- 201d9fb: [DependencyInjection] skip errored definitions deep-referenced as runtime exceptions
- b538289: [SecurityBundle] remove last usages of tag security.remember_me_aware
- 6369e0e: [WebProfilerBundle] fix right-aligned blocks and other fixes
- 43c8bde: [FrameworkBundle] fix secrets:list not displaying local vars
- ad04747: [HttpKernel] make RequestPayloadValueResolver::resolve() throw on variadic argument
- 8199380: [HttpFoundation] make Request::getPayload() return an empty InputBag if request body is empty
- d3ba2be: [HttpKernel] nullable and default value arguments in RequestPayloadValueResolver
- 4043374: [HttpFoundation] require PHPUnit 9.6 by default
- 35675ee: [AssetMapper] allow DirectoryResource for cache
- 1cbfc29: [FrameworkBundle] fixed parsing new JSON output of debug:config not possible
- 16014de: [Console] add SignalMap to map signal value to its name
- b51e2d3: [Notifier] add Ntfy bridge
- d48b929: [Console] aligned multiline text in vertical table
- ffc47b9: [Routing] add FQCN and FQCN::method aliases when applicable
- 4530e95: [DependencyInjection] deprecate ContainerAwareInterface, ContainerAwareTrait and ContainerAwareLoader
- bad7e38: [Notifier] added Redlink notifier
- f01da98: [FrameworkBundle, Workflow] add metadata dumping support for GraphvizDumper
- d9eccd1: [Validator] allow single constraint to be passed to the constraints option of the When constraint
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Webhook][RemoteEvent] Add Sendgrid
- [Form] Add new option to MoneyType
- Make it possible to run Process class without default environment variables
This week, SymfonyCasts announce a new upcoming course: AssetMapper: Modern JS with Zero Build System.
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 23 June 2023
- Say Goodbye to Null-Checking and Exceptions: Using the Maybe Monad in Symfony
- Symfony clean architecture
- Symfony’de Validation Response Düzenleme
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.