Climate change and IT, scaling sustainably, a keynote from SymfonyCon 2022
The end of the year is usually the occasion to take inventory of the past year and make good resolutions for the coming year. The good news is that we, as developers, can move the needle about Climate change.
This session provides an overview of climate change, explore how to quantitatively reduce your carbon footprint in the cloud, and explore what actionable information is needed by the client. The ICT sector contributes ~4% of global greenhouse gas emissions – this is more than global aviation.
The video is now available in your SymfonyLive account!
35 more talks are also available in your replay section if you were registered to SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 or SymfonyWorld Online 2022 winter Edition. If you didn't participate at one of these conferences, it is still possible to buy a ticket to watch all replay at the unique price of 149€. All talks are in English with English subtitles.
Take this opportunity to watch when and where you want the great following talks:
- Keynote: Introducing the RemoteEvent and the Webhooks components hosted by Fabien Potencier
- GNAP: The future of OAuth hosted by Robin Chalas
- Dilemmas and decisions. What we've learned designing new Sylius API hosted by Łukasz Chruściel
- From monolith to decoupled…wait, why is that one getting bigger?!? hosted by Shawna Spoor
- Customer Trust: Lessons Learned From 1000 Cybersecurity Assessments hosted by Christian Hyatt
- Unleashing the power of lazy objects in PHP hosted by Nicolas Grekas
- Transactional vs. Analytical Processing hosted by Christopher Hertel
- Advanced Git magic hosted by Pauline Vos
- 7 Lessons You Can Learn From Disney Movies hosted by Stefan Koopmanschap
- PHPStan: Advanced Types hosted by Ondřej Mirtes
- Schrödinger's SQL - The SQL inside the Doctrine box hosted by Claudio Zizza
- The PHP Stack’s Supply Chain hosted by Sebastian Bergmann
- Symfony & Hotwire: an efficient combo to quickly develop complex applications hosted by Florent Destremau
- Building a great product means designing for your users hosted by Natalie Harper
- FrankenPHP: a modern application server for Symfony apps hosted by Kévin Dunglas
- A self-training journey to the Symfony Certification - and beyond hosted by Camille Jouan
- Voice of partner panel discussion: how Platform.sh agency partners drive innovation and growth hosted by Erik Evrard
- Fighting impostor syndrome: a practical handbook hosted by Marine Gandy
- Decoupling an application with Symfony Messenger hosted by David Buchmann
- Mutating a symfony project hosted by Isabel Garrido Cardenas
- Calculating what we can’t see: carbon emissions in the cloud hosted by Mary Thomas and Leah Goldfarb
- Advanced Test Driven Development hosted by Diego Aguiar
- How to handle content editing in Symfony hosted by Titouan Galopin
- What is FleetOps and why you should care? hosted by Jessica Orozco
- How to Instantly Upgrade your Legacy Symfony in Minutes hosted by Tomas Votruba
- A web for anyone, anywhere, anytime hosted by Rowdy Rabouw
- Modernizing with Symfony hosted by Alexander M. Turek
- Headless possibilities hosted by Ivo Lukač
- Observability tools: Who's who? hosted by Jérôme Vieilledent
- Painless authentication with Access Tokens hosted by Mathieu Santostefano
- Dynamic Validation with Symfony hosted by Marion Hurteau
- The Evolution of Symfony: Now and to the Future! hosted by Ryan Weaver
- Build apps, not platforms: operational maturity in a box hosted by Ori Pekelman
- Bring your own knowledge: The Shopware App System and platform.sh hosted by Niklas Dzösch
- From a legacy Monolith to a Symfony Service Oriented Architecture with zero downtime hosted by Clément Bertillon
Join us and be part of the @symfony community!
Enjoy your viewing!
The Symfony team
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.