Introducing the Symfony 6 Certification
Symfony 6 was released at the end of November 2021, alongside Symfony 5.4. Both versions share the exact same features, but Symfony 6.0 gets rid of all the deprecated features and requires PHP 8.0.2 or higher.
Today, we're introducing the new certification exam for Symfony 6. This exam
is similar to the existing Symfony certification exams (same exam topics, same
number of questions, etc.) but we've revamped the certification contents with many
new questions in addition to removing outdated or complicated questions. We've also
updated the content so the entire certification exam for Symfony 6 is much easier
than before. No trick questions, the entire exam has been redesigned making sure
all questions will be easy to understand and easy to answer to.
This is how the Symfony exam certification works:
- You can take the exam up to one year after purchasing a certification voucher;
- The exam is taken online, from the comfort of your home or office;
- Some basic rules are enforced during the exam to avoid cheating;
- The exam lasts 90 minutes and includes 75 questions divided into 15 topics;
- Question types are: single choice, multiple choice and true/false (there are no open ended questions and you don't need to write code samples);
- There are two certification levels: "advanced" and "expert", depending on your score.
If you failed at the Symfony certification over the past 3 years, you'll soon receive an
email with a special discount code of 50% to take the new Symfony 6 certification exam.
Check your inbox, buy the discounted certification and become a Symfony 6 certified developer!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.