Join us next month at SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition
Are you ready to join us next month at the international SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition online conference? The entire event, workshops and conference will be organized online in English. All talks will have English subtitles and will be available in replay as soon as the conference ends. Join us for an entire week of Symfony:
- 2-day online pre-conference workshops on June 15-16
- 2-day online conference with 2 tracks per day on June 17-18
We're pleased to announce the last Keynote Speaker of the conference:
- Fabien Potencier, Symfony founder and project lead, will speak at the opening Keynote on June 17 at 10 am (Paris time UTC+2).
Discover now all the talks scheduled for the 2-day conference on June 17 and 18:
- Alexandre Salomé, Software Engineer at Blackfire.io, will share his experience about "Symfony Forms: Advanced Use Cases".
- Denis Brumann, Solutions Architect, in collaboration with Christian Flothmann, Software developer and Symfony Core Team member, will speak about "Cartographing Symfony".
- Marie Minasyan, Senior PHP Consultant, will speak about "My Symfony application in Serverless cloud".
- Benjamin Eberlei, Chief Performance Detective, will talk about "What's new in Doctrine 2021?.
- Bastien Jaillot, Architect, will talk about "Feedback on our use of Varnish".
- Baptiste Leduc, Web Consultant, will explain to you why "You need an AutoMapper, but you don't know it yet!".
- Kévin Dunglas, creator of the API Platform framework, Mercure.rocks and Vulcain.rocks protocols and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Pedal to the metal: introducing Symfony Turbo".
- Jan Schädlich, Lead Developer PHP/Symfony, will talk about "Symfony Notifier Demystified".
- Stefan Koopmanschap, PHP developer, consultant and trainer, will speak at the closing Keynote on the first day of the conference, on June 17, about "You're not in IT".
- François Zaninotto will speak at the opening Keynote on the second day of the conference, on June 18, about "Towards Digital Sustainability".
- Hiromi Hishida, Lead Engineer at Backend team, will present "Can your code live without the Symfony Framework?".
- Guillaume Loulier, Developer, will speak about "Cypress, the E2E must learn from the past".
- Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "What is the Symfony UID component?".
- Titouan Galopin, Symfony Core Team member and SymfonyInsight lead, will share his experience about "Building a SaaS product with Symfony : tips and tricks".
- Tobias Nyholm, Software entrepreneur and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Runtime component: The game changer".
- Robin Chalas, Software Architect and Symfony Core Team Member, will speak about "PasswordHasher Component: A simple yet powerful password hashing library".
- Łukasz Chruściel, Software Engineer and Sylius Core Team member, will present a talk entitled "A short tale about state machine".
Check out now the full conference agenda of SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition conference!
All the pre-conference workshop topics have been announced! Choose your workshop now among a combo of two one-day workshops or one two-day workshop, hurry up before they are sold out:
- Building modular and interactive applications with Symfony UX by trainer Titouan Galopin, 1-day workshop on June 15th.
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony by trainer Jan Schädlich, 1-day workshop on June 15th.
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps by trainer Jérôme Vieilledent, 1-day workshop on June 16th.
- API development with API Platform by trainer Kévin Dunglas, 1-day workshop on June 16th.
- Symfony Security in Depth by trainer Andreas Hucks, 1-day workshop on June 16th.
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns by trainer Hugo Hamon, 2-day workshop on June 15-16 (a few seats left!)
- Symfony 5: the fast track by trainer Nicolas Grekas, 2-day workshop on June 15-16.
Join us there!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.