Last Days of Symfony Black Friday 2021 Deals
Symfony Black Friday 2021 deals will end in just three days, on Monday, November 29, 2021. Here's a quick recap of this year's deals:
30% discount on Symfony and Twig certifications
- Certification exams are online, so you can take them from your home or office from anywhere in the world;
- You can take the exam up to one year after your voucher purchase;
- Vouchers are valid for any present or future Symfony exam version, so you will be allowed to take the upcoming Symfony 6 exam when it's published.
- To get the 30% discount, visit Symfony Certification website
and use the
CERTIF_BF_2021coupon during your purchase.
30% discount on all SymfonyInsight yearly Team plans
- SymfonyInsight helps you monitor your code quality and manage your technical debt;
- SymfonyInsight also helps you upgrade to Symfony 5 and 6 with confidence;
- To get the 30% discount, visit SymfonyInsight website
and use the
SFI-BLACKFRIDAY-21coupon when subscribing to a yearly team plan.
30% discount on your Symfony Certification Online Coaching by SensioLabs
- Prepare your certification exam with SensioLabs to step up your chances of success;
- To get the 30% discount, visit Symfony 5 Certification Online Coaching website and purchase the coaching service (the 30% discount is already applied to prices; you don't need to use any coupon);
- This deal ends on December 3, 2021.
40% discount on SymfonyCasts
- Learn PHP & Symfony with more than 100 video courses;
- Valid for new subscriptions and renewals;
- Visit the SymfonyCasts Black Friday 2021 page for full details;
- This deal ends today, November 26 at 23:59 US Eastern Time.
Hurry up and enjoy these discounts while they last! They won't repeat until next year.
Last Days of Symfony Black Friday 2021 Deals symfony.com/blog/last-days-of-symfony-black-friday-2021-dealsTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.