Less than a month before SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019
We're super excited to meet you next month at SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019 for the very first Symfony conference in Polish! The event is a 4-day event from June 11th to 14th:
- Pre-conference workshop days on Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th. You can register to 2 different workshops: either Mastering OOP & Design Patterns by Titouan Galopin (2-day workshop) or Symfony 4 Best practices (1-day workshop on Tuesday June 11th) combo with Profiling Symfony & PHP apps (1-day workshop on Wednesday June 12th) by Nicolas Grekas. There are only a few seats left for the workshops! Hurry up to buy your combo ticket workshop and conference at regular price, 3159 PLN (VAT excl) until today, May 20th.
- Conference days on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th. Join us for 2 days full of incredible talks about Symfony and its ecosystem! Buy your conference ticket at regular price, 949 PLN (VAT excl) until today, May 20th.
Don't miss the only Symfony event of the year in Poland! We're very pleased to welcome during the 2-day conference 14 fantastic speakers, among them:
- Fabien Potencier, Symfony founder and project lead, will be on stage for the opening Keynote!
- Przemysław Bogusz will speak about "Symfony MakerBundle - szybsza praca i mniej błędów"
- Tomasz Kowalczyk will present a talk about "DDD, CQRS, ES, Hexagon... oraz Symfony "
- Leszek Prabucki will be on stage to speak about "Krótka historia o tym jak możemy projektować i implementować aplikacje Symfony przy użyciu TDD"
- Jakub Zalas will be speaking about "Symfony QA with static analysis "
- Filip Berlikowski will talk about "Migracja frameworka w 3 dni "
- Łukasz Adrian Chruściel will share a talk entitled "Wszystko, co chciałbyś wiedzieć o Syliusie, ale nie miałeś kiedy zapytać "
- Nicolas Grekas will present an "Overview of the Symfony HttpClient component and contracts"
- Marcin Czarnecki will be speaking about "Let's play a game with Blackfire Player"
- Sebastian Grodzicki will talk about "Serverless PHP"
- Dariusz Drobisz will speak about "Framework agnostic application - will it fit with Symfony?"
- Paweł Skotnicki will be on stage to talk about "Symfony Serializer - nasz przyjaciel w pracy z API"
- Tomasz Surowiec will share a talk about "Źle używasz Doctrine'a !"
- Titouan Galopin will talk about "Demystifying React for Symfony developers"
We also have the pleasure to invite you to the social event of the conference on June 13th from 5:30 pm, right after the great "Symfopardy!" by Tomasz Kowalczyk at the end of the first day of conference!
The entire event will be organized at the beautiful Westin Hotel in Warsaw. All talks will be in Polish, except for the Keynotes, which will be in English.
Come for the conference to learn all about the latest developments with Symfony, share best practices, experience, knowledge and make new contacts with the great Symfony community from Poland! Enjoy the regular registration rates until tonight, May 20th at midnight, after that date the prices change!
See you next month at SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019, we can't wait to see you there!
Less than a month before SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019 symfony.com/blog/less-than-a-month-before-symfonylive-warszawa-2019Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.