New in Symfony 5.4: Notifier integrations
The Notifier component was introduced in Symfony 5.0 as the best way to send notifications via one or more channels (email, SMS, chats, etc.) The component is already integrated with dozens of services, but in Symfony 5.4 we've added many more integrations:
- sms77 added by André Matthies in PR 43134
- smsc.ru added by Valentin Nazarov in PR 42180
- Mailjet SMS added by Jérôme Nadaud in PR 41705
- Telnyx SMS and MMS added by Vasilij Duško in PR 41172
- MessageMedia SMS added by Adrian Nguyen in PR 41375
- Yunpian added by Mathieu Santostefano in PR 42239
- Amazon SNS added by Adrien Chinour in PR 39141
- TurboSms added by Artem Henvald in PR 41522
Push notifications services
If you are a company behind one of these services, you can now sponsor your own Symfony bridge. Stand out from your competition, elevate your brand recognition and help the Open Source Symfony project.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.