New in Symfony 6.1: Notifier and Messenger Integrations
Symfony 6.1 is backed by:
Warning: This post is about an unsupported Symfony version. Some of this information may be out of date. Read the most recent Symfony Docs.
The Notifier and Messenger components provide integrations with tens of third-party services. In Symfony 6.1 we've added new integrations to them:
- Redis Sentinel integration added by Norbert Schultheisz in PR 43163
- 46elks integration for SMS notifications added by Jon Gotlin in PR 44874
- Orange integration for SMS notifications added by Joel Lusavuvu in PR 44913
- Engagespot integration for push notifications added by Daniel Gorgan in PR 44303
- Sendberry integration for SMS notifications added by Vasilij Duško in PR 45195
- KazInfoTeh integration for SMS notifications added by Egor Taranov in PR 44360
In case you missed it, you or your company can sponsor Symfony components and you can also sponsor Symfony third-party integrations.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.