Online SymfonyTour 2021: pre-conference workshops are announced
We’ve recently announced our Online SymfonyTour for the first semester of 2021. All Call for Papers are currently open, send in your talk proposals!
Each online conference comes with 2 days of online pre-conference workshops, organized on the days before the conference. We’re pleased to announce the pre-conference workshop topics, either 2-day workshops or a combo of two 1-day workshop:
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns (2-day workshop): Object Oriented Programming (OOP) goes beyond the design of classes and interfaces. It includes a wide variety of concepts such as objects, entities, value objects, services, design models, SOLID principles, calisthenics, coupling, etc. Mastering OOP often requires several years of experience. This workshop will help you to better understand all these concepts in order to write more maintainable, robust and testable object-oriented code. You will also discover techniques to reduce the complexity of your code and make your classes more specific and therefore simpler. You will also learn how to recognize and exploit the power of design models (factory, adapter, composite, decorator, mediator, strategy, etc.).
- Symfony 5: the fast track (2-day workshop): This training is from the book "Symfony 5: The Fast Track" by Fabien Potencier. During 2 days, you will learn how to build a Symfony application from A to Z using new practices and new components. For those who are new to Symfony, this training is an opportunity to discover a range of capabilities to leverage. For the more experienced ones, the Symfony 4 development cycle changes the game. This training will be useful for them to refresh their knowledge and gain in efficiency from day to day. We will build an application with all the infrastructure of modern apps: database, application and HTTP cache server, message bus for background processing, APIs and SPAs, etc. On the menu: Flex, Mailer, Notifier, Workflow, Messenger, API Platform, HttpClient, String, Webpack Encore, etc.
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps (1-day workshop): It is difficult to improve what is not measurable! Profiling an application should always be the first step in trying to improve its performance. With this workshop, learn how to identify performance issues in your application and adopt the best profiling practices in your daily development habits. This workshop will use the Blackfire.io tool to help you identify performance leaks.
You can book a workshop ticket only, a conference ticket only or a combo workshop and conference ticket! Early bird registration for SymfonyLive Online Poland, France, Germany and Spain 2021 ends on January 18th, book your reduced ticket now! Early bird registration for SymfonyWorld Online 2021 ends on February 8th 2021. All workshops are organized in English expect for the workshops of SymfonyLive Online France which will be in French.
Workshop dates for each conference:
- SymfonyLive Online Poland 2021 (conference is in Polish): pre-conference online workshop days in English on March 10-11. Book your workshop! Tickets are sold in Euros.
- SymfonyLive Online France 2021 (conference is in French): pre-conference online workshop days in French on April 7 and 8. Book your workshop!
- SymfonyLive Online Germany 2021 (conference is in German): pre-conference online workshop days in English on April 14 and 15. Book your workshop!
- SymfonyLive Online Spain 2021 (conference is in Spanish): pre-conference online workshop days in English on May 5 and 6. Book your workshop!
- SymfonyWorld Online 2021 (conference is in English): pre-conference online workshop days in English on June 15 and 16. Book your workshop!
Get trained before our Online conferences!
Online SymfonyTour 2021: pre-conference workshops are announced symfony.com/blog/online-symfonytour-2021-pre-conference-workshops-are-announcedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.