Symfony 2.1.10 released
I've just released Symfony 2.1.10. It fixes quite a few bugs. Here are some of the most interesting ones:
- bcb5400: [Form] Fixed transform()/reverseTransform() to always throw TransformationFailedExceptions
- 2b554d7: [BrowserKit] remove validation related headers when needed
- 2a531d7: Fix getPort() returning 80 instead of 443 when X-FORWARDED-PROTO is set to https
- c2bc707: fixed detection of secure cookies received over https
- 54bcf5c: [Translator] added additional conversion for encodings other than utf-8
- da156d3: fix overwriting of request's locale if attribute _locale is missing
- 047212a: [Yaml] fixed handling an empty value
- 94a9cdc: [Routing][XML Loader] Add a possibility to set a default value to null
- 9fcd2f6: [HttpFoundation] fixed the creation of sub-requests under some circumstances for IIS
- bec8ff1: Fix timeout in Process::stop method
- 3780fdb: Fix Process timeout
- 64a1d39: Fixed long multibyte parameter logging in DbalLogger:startQuery
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.