Symfony 2.2 Release Schedule
According to our release process, we will soon reach the end of the development phase for Symfony 2.2. As Symfony 2.1 was released on September, 6th 2012, Symfony 2.2 will enter the stabilisation phase in January, 6th 2013. That means that we still have a month to add new features and to enhance existing ones. As of January, and for two months, we will concentrate on fixing bugs, and prepare the release.
As of today, we still have many open pull requests, and to be able to merge most of them, we need help from the community. So, if you are willing to help, have a look at the queue and offer to help.
To ease your quest, here is a list of pull requests that need some love:
- Add autocompletion as you type to the console
- Add StubResourceBundle to the Locale component
- Blocker for Add the ResourceWatcher component
- Fix undefined index in writeProperty when saving value arrays
- Fix undefined index # when decoding array
- Add option for not displaying a form-label by setting label to false
- Add content negotiation implementation
- Fix progress bar jumping
- Add a DoctrineTokenProvider in Security/Core/Authentication/RememberMe
- Add simpler customization options
And if you want to fix some bugs, have a look at our list of Easy Picks.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
thank you Fabien Potencier