Symfony 2.7.26 released
Warning: Symfony 2.7 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.7.26 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #22229 [ExpressionLanguage] Provide the expression in syntax errors (@k0pernikus, @stof)
- bug #22240 [DI] Fix fatal error at ContainerBuilder::compile() if config is not installed (@chalasr)
- bug #22140 [Form] Improve the exceptions when trying to get the data in a PRE_SET_DATA listener and the data has not already been set (@fancyweb)
- bug #22217 [Console] Fix table cell styling (@ro0NL)
- bug #22194 [Console] CommandTester: disable color support detection (@julienfalque)
- bug #22188 [Console] Revised exception rendering (@ro0NL)
- bug #22154 [WebProfilerBundle] Normalize whitespace in exceptions passed in headers (@curry684)
- bug #22142 [Console] Escape exception messages in renderException (@chalasr)
- bug #22172 Fix port usage in server:status command (@alcaeus)
- bug #22164 [BridgeDoctrine] Fix change breaking doctrine-bundle test suite (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22133 [Filesystem] normalize paths before making them relative (@xabbuh)
- bug #22138 [HttpFoundation][bugfix] $bags should always be initialized (@MacDada)
- bug #21810 `#21809 <https://github.com/symfony/symfony/issues/21809>`_ [SecurityBundle] bugfix: if security provider's name contains upper cases then container didn't compile (@Antanas Arvasevicius)
- bug #19778 [Security] Fixed roles serialization on token from user object (@eko)
- bug #22022 [Validator] fix URL validator to detect non supported chars according to RFC 3986 (@e-moe)
- bug #21968 Fixed pathinfo calculation for requests starting with a question mark. (@syzygymsu)
- bug #21846 [HttpFoundation] Fix Request::getHost() when having several hosts in X_FORWARDED_HOST (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21208 [Validator] Add object handling of invalid constraints in Composite (@SenseException)
- bug #22044 [Serializer] [XML] Ignore Process Instruction (@jordscream)
- bug #22079 [HttpKernel] Fixed bug with purging of HTTPS URLs (@ausi)
- bug #21523 `#20411 <https://github.com/symfony/symfony/issues/20411>`_ fix Yaml parsing for very long quoted strings (@RichardBradley)
- bug #22001 [Doctrine Bridge] fix priority for doctrine event listeners (@dmaicher)
- bug #21981 [Console] Use proper line endings in BufferedOutput (@julienfalque)
- bug #21957 [Form] Choice type int values (BC Fix) (@mcfedr)
- bug #21923 [travis] Test with hhvm 3.18 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21823 dumpFile(), preserve existing file permissions (@chs2)
- bug #21865 [Security] context listener: hardening user provider handling (@xabbuh)
- bug #21883 [HttpKernel] fix Kernel name when stored in a directory starting with a number (@fabpot)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.