Symfony 2.7.27 released
Warning: Symfony 2.7 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.7.27 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #22528 [Asset] Starting slash should indicate no basePath wanted (@weaverryan)
- bug #22526 [Asset] Preventing the base path or absolute URL from being prefixed incorrectly (@weaverryan)
- bug #22435 [Console] Fix dispatching throwables from ConsoleEvents::COMMAND (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22478 [Serializer] XmlEncoder: fix negative int and large numbers handling (@dunglas)
- bug #22424 [Debug] Set exit status to 255 on error (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22396 Prevent double registrations related to tag priorities (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22352 [HttpFoundation] Add `use_strict_mode` in validOptions for session (@sstok)
- bug #22351 [Yaml] don't keep internal state between parser runs (@xabbuh)
- bug #22307 [Debug] Fix php notice (@enumag)
- bug #22109 [Validator] check for empty host when calling checkdnsrr() (@apetitpa)
- bug #22280 [DI] Fix the xml schema (@GuilhemN)
- bug #22255 [Translation] avoid creating cache files for fallback locales. (@aitboudad)
- bug #22292 Fixes #22264 - add support for Chrome headless (@redthor)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.