Symfony 2.7.28 released
Symfony 2.7.28 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #22847 [Console] ChoiceQuestion must have choices (@ro0NL)
- bug #22900 [FrameworkBundle][Console] Fix the override of a command registered by the kernel (@aaa2000)
- bug #22910 [Filesystem] improve error handling in lock() (@xabbuh)
- bug #22718 [Console] Fixed different behaviour of key and value user inputs in multiple choice question (@borNfreee)
- bug #22901 Fix missing abstract key in XmlDumper (@weaverryan)
- bug #22817 [PhpUnitBridge] optional error handler arguments (@xabbuh)
- bug #22647 [VarDumper] Fix dumping of non-nested stubs (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22584 [Security] Avoid unnecessary route lookup for empty logout path (@ro0NL)
- bug #22690 [Console] Fix errors not rethrown even if not handled by console.error listeners (@chalasr)
- bug #22669 [FrameworkBundle] AbstractConfigCommand: do not try registering bundles twice (@ogizanagi)
- bug #22676 [FrameworkBundle] Adding the extension XML (@flug)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.