Symfony 2.7.41 released
Symfony 2.7.41 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #25922 [HttpFoundation] Use the correct syntax for session gc based on Pdo driver (@tanasecosminromeo)
- bug #25933 Disable CSP header on exception pages only in debug (@ostrolucky)
- bug #25926 [Form] Fixed Button::setParent() when already submitted (@HeahDude)
- bug #25927 [Form] Fixed submitting disabled buttons (@HeahDude)
- bug #25891 [DependencyInjection] allow null values for root nodes in YAML configs (@xabbuh)
- bug #25848 [Validator] add missing parent isset and add test (@Simperfit)
- bug #25861 do not conflict with egulias/email-validator 2.0+ (@xabbuh)
- bug #25851 [Validator] Conflict with egulias/email-validator 2.0 (@emodric)
- bug #25837 [SecurityBundle] Don't register in memory users as services (@chalasr)
- bug #25835 [HttpKernel] DebugHandlersListener should always replace the existing exception handler (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25829 [Debug] Always decorate existing exception handlers to deal with fatal errors (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25824 Fixing a bug where the dump() function depended on bundle ordering (@weaverryan)
- bug #25789 Enableable ArrayNodeDefinition is disabled for empty configuration (@kejwmen)
- bug #25816 Problem in phar see mergerequest #25579 (@betzholz)
- bug #25781 [Form] Disallow transform dates beyond the year 9999 (@curry684)
- bug #25812 Copied NO language files to the new NB locale (@derrabus)
- bug #25801 [Router] Skip anonymous classes when loading annotated routes (@pierredup)
- bug #25657 [Security] Fix fatal error on non string username (@chalasr)
- bug #25799 Fixed Request::toString ignoring cookies (@Toflar)
- bug #25755 [Debug] prevent infinite loop with faulty exception handlers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25771 [Validator] 19 digits VISA card numbers are valid (@xabbuh)
- bug #25751 [FrameworkBundle] Add the missing enabled session attribute (@sroze)
- bug #25750 [HttpKernel] Turn bad hosts into 400 instead of 500 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25490 [Serializer] Fixed throwing exception with option JSON_PARTIAL_OUTPUT_ON_ERROR (@diversantvlz)
- feature #25669 [Security] Fail gracefully if the security token cannot be unserialized from the session (@thewilkybarkid)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.