Symfony 2.7.42 released
Symfony 2.7.42 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26338 [Debug] Keep previous errors of Error instances (@Philipp91)
- bug #26312 [Routing] Don't throw 405 when scheme requirement doesn't match (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26298 Fix ArrayInput::toString() for InputArgument::IS_ARRAY args (@maximium)
- bug #25557 [WebProfilerBundle] add a way to limit ajax request (@Simperfit)
- bug #26228 [HttpFoundation] Fix missing "throw" in JsonResponse (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26211 [Console] Suppress warning from sapi_windows_vt100_support (@adawolfa)
- bug #26156 Fixes #26136: Avoid emitting warning in hasParameterOption() (@greg-1-anderson)
- bug #26183 [DI] Add null check for removeChild (@changmin.keum)
- bug #26159 created validator.tl.xlf for Form/Translations (@ergiegonzaga)
- bug #26100 [Routing] Throw 405 instead of 404 when redirect is not possible (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26040 [Process] Check PHP_BINDIR before $PATH in PhpExecutableFinder (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26012 Exit as late as possible (@greg0ire)
- bug #25893 [Console] Fix hasParameterOption / getParameterOption when used with multiple flags (@greg-1-anderson)
- bug #25940 [Form] keep the context when validating forms (@xabbuh)
- bug #25373 Use the PCRE_DOLLAR_ENDONLY modifier in route regexes (@mpdude)
- bug #26010 [CssSelector] For AND operator, the left operand should have parentheses, not only right operand (@Arnaud CHASSEUX)
- bug #25971 [Debug] Fix bad registration of exception handler, leading to mem leak (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25962 [Routing] Fix trailing slash redirection for non-safe verbs (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25948 [Form] Fixed empty data on expanded ChoiceType and FileType (@HeahDude)
- bug #25972 support sapi_windows_vt100_support for php 7.2+ (@jhdxr)
- bug #25744 [TwigBridge] Allow label translation to be safe (@MatTheCat)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.