Symfony 2.8.23 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.23 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #23341 [DoctrineBridge][Security][Validator] do not validate empty values (@xabbuh)
- bug #23274 Display a better error design when the toolbar cannot be displayed (@yceruto)
- bug #23333 [PropertyAccess] Fix TypeError discard (@dunglas)
- bug #23345 [Console] fix description of INF default values (@xabbuh)
- bug #23279 Don't call count on non countable object (@pierredup)
- bug #23283 [TwigBundle] add back exception check (@xabbuh)
- bug #23268 Show exception is checked twice in ExceptionController of twig (@gmponos)
- bug #23266 Display a better error message when the toolbar cannot be displayed (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #23271 [FrameworkBundle] allow SSI fragments configuration in XML files (@xabbuh)
- bug #23254 [Form][TwigBridge] render hidden _method field in form_rest() (@xabbuh)
- bug #23250 [Translation] return fallback locales whenever possible (@xabbuh)
- bug #23240 [Console] Fix catching exception type in QuestionHelper (@voronkovich)
- bug #23229 [WebProfilerBundle] Eliminate line wrap on count column (routing) (@e-moe)
- bug #22732 [Security] fix switch user _exit without having current token (@dmaicher)
- bug #22730 [FrameworkBundle] Sessions: configurable "use_strict_mode" option for NativeSessionStorage (@MacDada)
- bug #23195 [FrameworkBundle] [Command] Clean bundle directory, fixes #23177 (@NicolasPion)
- bug #23052 [TwigBundle] Add Content-Type header for exception response (@rchoquet)
- bug #23199 Reset redirectCount when throwing exception (@hvanoch)
- bug #23186 [TwigBundle] Move template.xml loading to a compiler pass (@ogizanagi)
- bug #23130 Keep s-maxage when expiry and validation are used in combination (@mpdude)
- bug #23129 Fix two edge cases in ResponseCacheStrategy (@mpdude)
- feature #22636 [Routing] Expose request in route conditions, if needed and possible (@ro0NL)
- bug #22636 [Routing] Expose request in route conditions, if needed and possible (@ro0NL)
- bug #23057 [Translation][FrameworkBundle] Fix resource loading order inconsistency reported in #23034 (@mpdude)
- bug #23092 [Filesystem] added workaround in Filesystem::rename for PHP bug (@VolCh)
- bug #23128 [HttpFoundation] fix for Support for new 7.1 session options (@vincentaubert)
- bug #23176 [VarDumper] fixes (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22953 #22839 - changed debug toolbar dump section to relative and use full window width (@mkurzeja)
- bug #23086 [FrameworkBundle] Fix perf issue in CacheClearCommand::warmup() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23098 Cache ipCheck (2.7) (@gonzalovilaseca)
- bug #23069 [SecurityBundle] Show unique Inherited roles in profile panel (@yceruto)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.