Symfony 2.8.26 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.26 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #22244 [Console] Fix passing options with defaultCommand (@Jakub Sacha)
- bug #23684 [Debug] Missing escape in debug output (@c960657)
- bug #23662 [VarDumper] Adapt to php 7.2 changes (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23649 [Form][TwigBridge] Don't render _method in form_rest() for a child form (@fmarchalemisys)
- bug #23023 [DoctrineBridge][PropertyInfo] Added support for Doctrine Embeddables (@vudaltsov)
- bug #23619 [Validator] Fix IbanValidator for ukrainian IBANs (@paroe)
- bug #23238 [Security] ensure the 'route' index is set before attempting to use it (@gsdevme)
- bug #23330 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix full sized dump hovering in toolbar (@ogizanagi)
- bug #23580 Fix login redirect when referer contains a query string (@fabpot)
- bug #23574 [VarDumper] Move locale sniffing to dump() time (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.