Symfony 2.8.37 released
Symfony 2.8.37 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26727 [HttpCache] Unlink tmp file on error (@Chansig)
- bug #26675 [HttpKernel] DumpDataCollector: do not flush when a dumper is provided (@ogizanagi)
- bug #26663 [TwigBridge] Fix rendering of currency by MoneyType (@ro0NL)
- bug #26677 Support phpdbg SAPI in Debug::enable() (@hkdobrev)
- bug #26589 [Ldap] cast to string when checking empty passwords (@ismail1432)
- bug #26621 [Form] no type errors with invalid submitted data types (@xabbuh)
- bug #26337 [Finder] Fixed leading/trailing / in filename (@lyrixx)
- bug #26584 [TwigBridge] allow html5 compatible rendering of forms with null names (@systemist)
- bug #24401 [Form] Change datetime to datetime-local for HTML5 datetime input (@pierredup)
- bug #26370 [Security] added userChecker to SimpleAuthenticationProvider (@i3or1s)
- bug #26569 [BrowserKit] Fix cookie path handling when $domain is null (@dunglas)
- bug #26598 Fixes #26563 (open_basedir restriction in effect) (@temperatur)
- bug #26568 [Debug] Reset previous exception handler earlier to prevent infinite loop (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26567 [DoctrineBridge] Don't rely on ClassMetadataInfo->hasField in DoctrineOrmTypeGuesser anymore (@fancyweb)
- bug #26356 [FrameworkBundle] HttpCache is not longer abstract (@lyrixx)
- bug #26548 [DomCrawler] Change bad wording in ChoiceFormField::untick (@dunglas)
- bug #26433 [DomCrawler] extract(): fix a bug when the attribute list is empty (@dunglas)
- bug #26452 [Intl] Load locale aliases to support alias fallbacks (@jakzal)
- bug #26450 [CssSelector] Fix CSS identifiers parsing - they can start with dash (@jakubkulhan)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.